My Peace

Tristan's Point of  View

Opening my eyes slowly , I saw the sun creeping in . It's morning and Im lying on my couch . I sat up , rubbed my eyes and took a look around . No Miles ...

" .. Miles ? " I called out but got no response

In fear that his father had maybe come and taken him , I began to panic . Searching the room quickly I looked for signs of missing items or breaking and entering , but everything was in place .

I grabbed phone and began dialing 911 ..

creeeeekkk...

I heard the bathroom door open . I hung up and quickly walked to the hall leading to it . There he was . Standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his hair down his body , he stood there looking at me .

" ... I thought you were gone or something had happened " I said trying to concentrate on the situation instead of what I wanted him to do to me while looking the way he looked .

" I took a bath . I hope that's alright with you " He said walking towards me .

" Y- yeah of course . You need more changing clothes ? " I asked .

" Yeah , I'll keep the shirt and underwear , just some pants will do " he said walking past me and into the living room .

I went into my bedroom grabbing a pair of jeans and then walked back out front . " I assume you're a 32/34 maybe ? "

He grabbed the pants . " Yeah these should fit . " he said .

" I'll shower while you dress , we have a lot to do today " I said .

" I thought we were only long to shop ? " he asked looking at me .

" Uhhh , we'll see " I said walking to my room .

I grabbed a tribal print shirt , some underwear and a pair of black jeans before making my way into the shower .

Miles' Point of View .

After getting dressed I went into the kitchen and pulled out some eggs , bacon and bread . I don't know how to really cook like he did last night but I'd like to show my appreciation in some way .

I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and began cracking eggs into them .

" Shit .. " I said to myself as I began to make a mess on the counter . I quickly cleaned it up and then grabbed the necessary skillets for the breakfast I am trying to make .

About 40 minutes later I finished up Skitch the small breakfast , just in time as he came out of his room .

" Oh my god " he said walking into the kitchen smirking .

" It's not nearly as good as what you made last night but hey I tried " I said rubbing the back of my neck .

" No , it's amazing . It smells really good " he said sitting down at the island .

" It's a uh , egg and cheese omelette and bacon and toast " I said sitting down .

" It's great . I really love it " He said eating his food .

I watched his mouth open and close as he took small bites of food . The way his jaw shifted while eating was intense . It's weird but it kind of sent me .

" So , I'm thinking grocery shopping first , and then clothing shopping " he said pulling me out of my daze.

" Uh , Yeah that's fine . The shopping though , what if someone sees me ? " I asked .