Chapter One: Day 1 of boring work

{Andrea}

I walked down the crowded halls of oakwood high school, weaving my way through the students. With one look around, I noticed everything looked the same as it always has been.

I looked down at the slip of paper where i wrote down my locker number and pin. It read "locker : 325 , pin 4256" in my messiest handwriting. I kept walking further into the hallway until I spotted my locker. I put in my combination number and opened my empty locker. I made a note in my head to decorate the locker later this month. I stacked my notebooks inside the locker that took up most of the space and weight in my backpack.

I felt a pair of warm hands wrap around my waist. A smile crept up on my face because I knew exactly who it was. I turned around and completely wrapped my hands around his neck. "Cameron i've missed you so damn much" I said with excitement. "I've missed you too Andrea". Cameron was my best guy friend, he is always there to cheer me up and is like a brother to me.

"Who do you have for first block?" he asked anxiously. I took out the schedule I got at orientation, it was already dirty and crumbled up. I looked for my first block class and teacher, I was crossing my fingers to have the same class as Cameron. "Physics with Mr. Smith" I looked up at him with a questioning look. "I have algebra with Mrs. Williams, I guess we dont have the same first block anymore, c'mon i'll walk you to class." he took his hand into mine and started to walk up the hallway. We tried avoiding people and backpacks but that didn't seem to work since I was being pushed away from Cam every second. We finally reached our destination, he hugged me goodbye and quickly ran back down the hallway, I laughed softly hoping he got to class before the bell rang.

As I walked into the classroom, I noticed some new people and some old. Most of them were in little groups talking about what they did this summer. I noticed an empty seat at the back of the room and decided to sit there. The teacher wasn't here yet so there were many people all over the place, some in there seats just using their electronics.

I felt somebody sit in the seat next to me, I looked up to see who it was but I didn't recognize him. He had dirty blonde hair, electric blue eyes and he had a black lip piercing on his lip, he was very attractive. He turned to face me and smiled "Hey" I looked behind me to see who he was talking, I saw nobody there. "Haha i'm talking to you, 'im Luke" he held out his hand for me to shake it. "Haha sorry, i'm Andrea" I shook his hand slowly, he also had very large hands. He was probably new here because he definitely didnt look fimiliar. "Are you new here?" I asked with curiosity "yeah, I came here from Austrailia." oh so thats where that accent came from, that just made him even hotter. I gave him a small smile and turned to face the front of the class room. I look through the corner of my eye to see him doing the same. an old man with glasses walked in and set his books down, I was guessing that was the teacher. Students were quickly walking to the seats they picked. "Good morning class, I am Mr. Smith and welcome to a new year at Oakwood High" I could hear the excitement in his voice. Most of the time spent in class was the teacher talking about what we were going to learn, the expectations and how things worked around his classroom. every once in a while I couldn't help but stare at luke and sometimes he would catch me staring and just smirk.

This year was going to be great,  had my best friend with me and iI met a really cute guy on the first day.

x