The Prom

Chapter 11- the prom

Scarlet's p. o. v

I woke up in a daze. Oh god. Did I have a headake or what. I groned and held my hand on my head. What day is it? I feel like today is important. Why? Then my phone started its annoying ringtone. Witch made my head feel like it was being pounded by a big hammer. I answered it as fast as I could.

" Hello? " I asked. Sounding like a zombie.

A loud screech came from the other end. I held the phone away from my ear.

" Who the hell is this? " I snapped, as soon as the screech stopped.

" It's Luna. "

" Oh, luna. For one, Hi. For two, why the hell are you screeching? "

" What is with you and the word ' hell'. " She said.

" just give me the answer. " I said getting annoyed.

" dude. You don't know? " She asked.

" uh, no. I have no idea what your talking about. "

" prom is today. "

" What!?!? " I asked shocked.

" Ya. You better get your butt to school. Or else you can't go. "

" Ok, how LONG do I have to be at school? " I asked emphasizing ' long'. I had no idea what happened last night. To top it off I don't have a dress or shoes. There's only one solution for this situation: skip school and go get a dress.

Luna snapped me back into my reality. " You have to be there for 4 periods. "

Yes, that gives me enough time to shop for a dress. " Ok. I won't be there in the morning but ill see you soon! " I said.

" Scarle- " Then I hung up.

I got dressed as fast as I could. Then raced down stairs to my mini Cooper and sped to Davids bridle.

***

I came out with a light blue dress with a sliver pin on the side. I couldn't find any heels to go with my dress, so I picked out a pair of black flip flops. It's not classy. But my dress is long so it will cover the shoes. Alex gets mad at me when we go to dances and I don't have high heels on. I don't know why. So I'll just try to hide them.

I raced to school. I'm doing a lot of racing today. But anyways, after school was over I drove home, ran upstairs and got ready. An hour later I herd the doorbell ring.

" Alex is here! " my mom called from the living room.

" Ok! I'll be right there. " I yelled, as I put my right earing on.

I walked down the stairs slowly. I felt like Cinderella. But, I wasn't blonde.

I turned the corner to find Alex waiting for his princess. That's what he calls me.

He was in a black tux and a pale white button up shirt was underneath his suit.

" You look amazing. " he said.

" You look amazing too. " I whispered.

" shall we? " he said while making a hand motion that ment ' let's go'. I nodded. I walked out the front door and Alex followed behind me.

" have fun! " my mom called from the door.

" Ok. Love you! " I yelled back. She waved me goodbye then she shut the front door.

When I tried to open the passenger door Alex stopped me. He opened the door slowly. I slid in. When he slid in the drivers door he told me, " just sit there and be pretty. " he smiled.

" No prob. " I said casually.

There was slience in the air. Until I broke it. " Where is the prom? " I asked.

" Seattle. " he answered.

" Oh. I didn't remember. " I said.

" So what do you think about the new kid? " he asked.

He's cute.

I can't tell him that! He'll kill me.

Well you and I know very well he is hot.

Ya.

His strong broad shoulders. His godly figure. He has black hair, witch we like. And he's sweet.

I know, stop making it worse.

It's the truth.

Shut up!!!!

" Scarlet? " asked Alex. Braking me out of my mini mind argument with my inner self.

" Umm. The new kid? He's cool. " I said.

" Oh. Well anyways, do you want to listen to the radio. Your free to listen to whatever you want. " he said. I took is offer and tuned it to 106.1.

I sang along to most of the songs. And Alex tried too.

I'll tell you the cold hard truth. He was not born to be a singer.

***

When we arrived at the seattle tower. I was amazed how many tall buildings there are. I'm not a country mouse. But I'm not used to 100 story's on one building. Our prom was on the 7th floor.

When we arrived at the right floor there was a lot of people. I could bearly walk with out my dress getting stepped on. When I looked out the window it was scary. I mean I was on the 7th floor. And to make it better; I'm not a fan of hights.

Music was blasting loud. Strobe lights lit the room, and everyone was dancing and getting sweaty. It was so loud you had to yell at the top of your lungs in order to talk to someone. But it was really nice though. The tables and chairs were covered in black material.

The dance floor was small and there was these two lesbians kissing. On the dance floor, it was really gross. I didn't want to watch but they were right in the middle of the Dance floor. So what could you do?

Alex and I met up with Sean. ( one of his football buddys) his date was Brittney. Brittney Kelsey and I didn't want to go out to dance yet and the guys did, so they left us at a table. Then we decided to go and find them. When we found them a slow song came on. All the guys grabbed there girls and had idle chit chat while dancing.

Sean, Brittney, kelesy and Austen were watching us. It was kinda weird but then Alex and I did our own thing and danced the night away. I guess you could say.

There were food and things to drink. I said hi all my friends. Since dating the captain of the football team, I have a lot of friends. Then we left because the dance was over. When we were driving home I saw a hobo snorting up heroine.

When he dropped me off at my house and kissed me good night.

For once I had a drama free day.

Ahhhh!!!! I'm so happy! I had a few people fan me and comment. Thank you readers!!! Thank you for voting me too! If you comment or fan me. I'll fan you back and I'll reply to your comment!! I will I promise.

He is some books you should check out!

Looking for love

& thoughts from a no one.

By DianaAguilar8

Btw the next chapter might be late!