No!! Lee!!

-Hit the Target's POV-(weren't expecting that were you?)

Stampy yelled, "You're going down Hit the Target! Now!" Then they all started running around. Rosie and Finnball ran inside the tree, Squid and Stampy started climbing the outside of the tree, and Lee started digging a pit. I was to busy watching what everyone was doing that I didn't notice that Squid and Stampy were getting close to the top of the tree. When I did notice I grabbed my knife and jumped down and grabbed onto a low hanging branch and I swung out to reach the rope that Stampina was tied up with. I grabbed hold of it and started to cut it. Squid and Stampy were trying frantically to reach her but they were to late. The rope broke and Stampina started plummeting to her death. Even if she landed in that pool of water she would drown. I heard her scream and then a splash. Stampy and Squid were in utter shock and a smile spread across my face. I knew I had won.

-Stampina's POV-

I saw Squid, Stampy, and Hit the Target trying to reach the rope. I tried to swing the rope towards Squid and Stampy but it was no use. Hit the Target had a hold of it and he was cutting it. I then heard something snap and I started falling. I looked down and I was so high up that I started having a panic attack and then everything went black.

-Squid's POV-

I saw Stampina falling and I was in a state of shock for a second but when she hit the water I sprang into action. I threw Stampy onto a branch and then I dived towards the water. Thank Notch Lee dug that pit or else Stampina wouldn't have survived. Rosie and Finnball must have taken care of the henchmen and saw Stampina falling because before I hit the water I saw them running towards the water. When I got into the water I saw Stampina at the bottom of the pit. As I swam down I thought, " How deep did Lee dig this pool?" When I reached Stampina I realized she had fainted. Great. Now I had to literally drag her out of the water. When I managed to untie her I swam to the top and she came to. When she realized she was in water she freaked out and clung to Finnball's leg. I yelled, "Let's go save the world!" Then I heard someone yell, " NOOOO!" We all looked at where the sound came from and what we saw made us all gasp. Hit the Target must have called for back up because one of his henchmen had Lee's arms pinned behind his back and Lee was struggling to get away while Hit the Target was hypnotizing him. We heard Hit the Target say, "You will now become an evil bear!" Stampy yelled, "No Lee! Not my cake maker!" The henchman let go of Lee and he collapsed and held his head and started to moan. After a little bit he got up and faced us and he started to laugh a very evil laugh. He looked so evil! He had red eyes, sharp claws and teeth, and a Kingdom Hearts crown. (KHiscool7 do you remember? Lol) We all got our bows out and when he started shooting at us and hissing we started to shoot back. It felt weird shooting at our friend but I knew it would turn out good. I saw Stampy rage quit and Finnball tackle Rosie and yell, "OH MY GOSH!! WHAT THE BISCUIT!?!?" when a flaming arrow landed right in front of them. We had gotten some pretty good hits on Lee when I had the chance to give the final blow.