Yay!!!

-Stampy's POV-

I saw that Squid had a chance to take Lee out and I knew he was gonna take it. I closed my eyes and I heard someone yell, "Nooo!" I opened my eyes and I saw that the chat said L for Leeeeeee x was shot by iBallisticSquid. I collapsed and started crying. I started yelling, "Lee! Why?!" I saw Squid take his hat off in honor of Lee and I was just laying on the ground crying my eyes out when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned to look and I looked at who had tapped on me and I gasped when I saw Lee standing there with a cake. I tackled Lee and I started saying, "Lee! Don't you ever do that again! I don't know what I would do without you!" He seemed a little annoyed. After everyone gave Lee a hug I turned around and saw Hit the Target trying to sneak away. I said, "Where do you think you're going?" Everyone heard me and we got into a triangle shape. I heard Rosie yell, "Party in the back!" I glanced behind me and I saw Lee, Amy, Rosie, and Finnball all dancing and I mentally facepalmed. I turned back to Hit the Target and I said, "Away with you!!" as I punched him. We took him to his secret base and we locked him in his own cage( That's what you get for stealing Stampy's dogs and daughter!! Lol). Once we were done Squid said, "I don't know about you (but I'm feeling 22!) but I'm tired!" Then Finnball said, "True dat!" Then I said, "How about some energy cake?" Then I stepped out of the way and they all stared in awe at the giant cake Lee had whipped up in Stampy's Hot Buns. They started rushing to get to the top. I got there first and when ingot there I yelled, "I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Thats it!! How did you guys like it? Leave it in the comments! I thought the book would be longer but this book is based off of a comic that me and KHiscool7 wrote and drew so I couldn't exactly tell how long it would be. And also tell me if I should do a sequel. Bloopers in the next chapter! Peace! -Taco