Intro with character

Hi

Okay to everyone I have discontinued Brotherhood it's unpublished!

Walia12 that is especially for you it will be a TS

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The story starts with a fire, a crowd has surrounded a fire place someone died and the last rites were taken on the death body.

A man was standing there, on each of his hands he was holding the hand of his son's.

A boy cried, "Papa why are they burning mama?" He couldn't understand it, he was just five years old.

The father looked at him, "My son Sanskaar is big now, he doesn't cry anymore. He is a strong boy." He bend down and wipes the tears away.

The other boy come and caresses his younger brother's head, "Haan Sanskaar don't cry. Mama has left us, but we are still together. I won't leave you neither will papa leave you."

DP smiles, "haan Sanskaar, Adarsh is right. We are a family and we won't leave each other. Unfortunately your mama was taken away from us, but we will survive it."

Sanskaar nods, he took a deep breath and looked at them, "I won't cry anymore. I will become a doctor and make other's happy or I will prevent them to feel the same pain we are going through."

DP was happy, "that is the right spirit. You will do great I'm sure."

Adarsh hugs his brother, he was eight years old and very protective toward him, "you don't worry I will keep you safe."

After the funeral, they all left to their home.

DP was looking at Sanskaar, he was studying in his small age, "Adarsh take him out. He can study later, when the time will come. He is young and should live his life to the fullest."

Adarsh nods, "haan Papa you are right. He will become very nerdy." He laughs and took his brother for a play outside the house.

They were at the playground, many kids were there playing with their toys and having fun.

A few boys were sitting near the benches as if they were waiting for something.

"Adarsh!" A girl called his name and he turns, "Pari!" He calls back and rushed to her.

Sanskaar shook his head. This isn't the age to have a girlfriend. These two are too much.

Pari and Adarsh were in the same class and friends because of their families.

Sanskaar was playing with some other kids with their ball, he was kicking the ball with power. A few liked it, but some others were eyeing him.

Those other's were the one on the bench, "let's go."

The 'bad' kids stood up and went to them.

Adarsh and Pari were busy on the swing, they were having fun innocent wala love.

Sanskaar was standing there with the back to the bad kids, who come to push him.

Another boy, who was eating a banana was witnessing it. What are they doing?

The boy stood up leaving his banana, "Hey!!!!" He shouts and prevent the boys to hurt Sanskaar not only this, but the small boy pushed the other guy with power that he falls backwards on his bottom.

All were looking at him, the boy he pushed was at least a head bigger than him.

Sanskaar hold the boy, "hey why you did this?"