Chapter three

Hi

They were all so happy that they got thrown out of the hospital.

"What yaar! Bhai this is not fair I thought you have some reputation in the hospital, but look at you! You are also been thrown out like us and the nurse Swara." Laksh said and they all nodded to him.

Sanskaar pouts, "Lucky!" He said a bit angrily at him. Ragini come next to Laksh, she placed her elbow on Laksh shoulder given Sanskaar a look which said. <Keep away from him, he is mine>.

"Bhai what happened? You got scared?" He said with a mischief smirk on his face.

"Laksh please come, we have to prepare the food for Bhabhi, oh gosh she won't be able to work like usually

"Laksh please come, we have to prepare the food for Bhabhi, oh gosh she won't be able to work like usually." Ragini said and he looks at her, "I won't let her work." Laksh said determined.

Ragini smiles, "good now you have to wake up early in the day by your own, you have to wash and fold your clothes etc.."

Laksh blinks his eyes, "Doctor bhai I think the time has come."

All where looking at him.

Shekhar come to him, "now look at this boy, what is now running in your mind?"

Laksh smirks, "uncle I'm giving you some peace, bhai time to get married to Nurse Swara I need a new Bhabhi," he points to the hospital, "she is used I need a fresh one and please keep your seeds inside you. She is too young to be a mother now. I'm enough to look after, right?"

They all were shocked 😨

Ragini come to him, "oh you want a new Bhabhi!" She glares at him in anger.

Laksh nods, "haan Ragini, only then I will have enough time to spent with you. Just think if Pari Bhabhi won't look after me I will be so busy looking after myself. I need someone who will look for me. Otherwise I can't be with you. You understand me?" He looks into everyone.

 You understand me?" He looks into everyone