Chapter 6 Messages

After a few minutes of Russia leaning against the wall in silence, Third trying to be as quiet as possible to not get noticed (he knew it wouldn't work for long, as Russia wasn't blind, but why not give it a try?), and Sov being worried about his son and mad at whoever harmed him, Russia finally began talking. "So, how are you doing?"

"You can't be seriously starting a conversation like that, right? That's quite sad, son." Russia frowned at that. "Look, I'm just worried- for a good reason- so till you don't explain me every little detail of what happened, I'm just going to-"

"Jeez alright, alright." Sov was surprised when his son already gave in. "So what happened is that, well, me and my sis were just chilling around our home, in the backyard, playing with the snow, then some wierd guy came up to us, and well, he wasn't like anyone we ever saw before. he had an f*cking rectangle as an head, the only other times I saw someone not having a normal head are New Zealand and Israel, I think. Maybe more, I dunno, but it's still rare anyways. That guy also didn't have normal eyes, they were extremely small and... terrifying. And he didn't have a mouth or something? I dunno, that guy was wierd. So he just came up to us and asked where the german family is, so I said that everyone's dead, only the Third Reich-guy is trying to take over the world and Germany is who knows where, and then he asked my name and when I said Russia, he suddenly got extremely aggressive. Now that I think about it... he seemed, well, familiar in some way."

Sov noticed how tense Third was, and then Sov realized who they were talking about. That wierd fourth person on the drawing, Thirds older brother Ostmark. 'This can't be- he died years ago...'

"So then he just yelled something at me in an other language that sounded pretty much like german to me, I didn't understand it, then he tried to tackle me or something, but suddenly an much smaller person grabbed him from behind. That guy had an wierd helmet, and they talked a few sentences, but all I understood that smaller guy saying was 'Brother', as I'm not so good in german or any other non-slavic language." That had to be Kaiser, Thirds little brother. "But after a while, I dunno, their friend came or something, and he had an knife and tried to kill me with it, and well, I tried my best at not getting hit, but that son of a b*tch sliced an piece of my side out of me, so that's not so cool of him. He was pretty strange aswell, he had an black liquid leaking from his eyes and mouth, and I think just before he attacked I heard an woman quietly yell something, probably for him to attack." That woman had to be Prussia, then. Thirds mother.

So then, Third finally spoke up. "But my brothers and parents are dead! Ostmark got captivated by the allies and tortured to death, Kaiser died of an unknown reason but we found his dead body, Holy Roman died for... an reason, so he's dead too, and Prussia got killed by him too! It can't be possible..." Third and Sov were just so shocked, there's no way this was possible.

"Nobody asked for your opinion, Nazi-asshole. Anyways, we should probably try to kill them before they kill us, right?"

Sov took his AK-47 that he always had right next to the desk, then he went to the cage and gave Third a pistol, whispering "You'll see later why.", then he looked at his son, knowing Russia would do anything for him, no matter what the next command would be. "Russia, go to Belarus and Ukraine and tell them to hide in the basement. You can decide if you want to join us in the fight against these monsters, or if you want to stay with your brother and sister to make sure they're alright."

And with that, Russia ran away, completely ignoring his wound. Then Sov pulled the lever in the room back to its original position, and with that the cage Third was trapped in lifted itself up. "Thanks, but do you really think I'm happy with a pistol?"

"Of course you're not. We're going to wait for Russia, and when he will come back all 3 of us will get ourselves better weapons, or well, you 2 atleast, I love my AK."

"How are you so sure that Russia will come back?" Third already knew the answer, but asked anyways.

"Because he'd do everything for me. Just as I'd do everything for him."