Chapter 10

I stretched and woke up, rubbing my eyes. "Egh.. Morni-" I paused. "Why do I feel like today is a special day?" I rubbed my chin, as I combed out my hair. "Hmm..." I looked at my phone. "Let's see.. December 24th.. Huh.." My eyes widened. "Gyah! It's Christmas Eve?!" I fell out of bed, startling May. "Drew..? Are you o-" she yelped and fell down as I yanked her down with me. I chuckled. "Yeah, I'm fine now." May pouted a bit, sitting up. "So.. Why exactly did you fall out of bed?" She raised an eye brow at me. ".. Harley." I growled. She seemed to know what I meant. "Ooooh crap!"

We walked down the path, to the all you can eat breakfast palace.. May's choice. "With Harley knowing about our gift exchange... he'll do everything in his power to get pictures of us in cute situations..." May sighed, hands on her hips. "Yeah.." A picture of Harley chasing us with a mistletoe popped into my head, and I blushed, shaking it out. "Arceus, PLEASE don't let him do that.." I muttered to myself as we continued. "So.. Do I get any hints of my gift, Drew?" May stepped closer to me, head on my shoulder. I looked away, brushing my hair from my eyes. "Psh. You never got hints before. What makes you think you'll get them now?" I chuckled as she pouted.

"No. Fair." She saw the restaurant and gasped. "Finally!" She grabbed my hand and literally dragged me there. "Table for two!" May squeaked happily. The woman at the desk led us to our table. "Order whatever you want. It's on me." I winked. "Merry Christmas Eve." May giggled. "Thanks Drew!" She went through the menu.. Almost ordering every. Single. Thing.

I rolled my eyes, ordering pancakes. "Aww! Look Solidad! I was right! They're on a date!~" I growled. "Harley, can't you leave us alo-" May stopped halfway, as I held my hand out to shush her. "Hello Harley, Solidad.." I grinned. They looked at me confused. "Hi.." They answered together. "Harley, I know your low, but taking your girlfriend to a place like THIS?" I smirked. "Not a good move~" the pair began blushing like mad!

"W-We aren't dating!" They yelled embarrassed. "Aww isn't that precious, may? They even say things at the same time!" I said in my best Harley voice. May giggled. "Of course! I can't agree more!" She said in a Solidad voice. "We do not sound like that!" They yelled in sync, again. "Alright, kiddies, if you are soooo sure your not dating.." I gestured to their hands. "What's with the hand holding?" I grinned evily at Harley, the two gasped and realized it too, yanking their hands away from each other and glaring. "I totally knew it! May, dearest, go get me a camera!" I mocked Harley. May giggled. The two growled and walked out, blushing, and without a word.

"We did it!" May squealed. "And here comes our reward!" I looked to see 4 waiters bringing May's food over. And a waitress giving me my pancakes. I stared at the huge pile of food in front of May. "Uh.. Huh.." I tried ignoring it as I dug into my pancakes.