blow your mind-one

Falling in love with someone that hurts you and they know it is the worst.

They hurt you and hurt you but at the end of the day,theyre still the person you hope change and is the person you have feelings for.

I opened the door to find myself in a cycle of bricks and crowds of people.

Down the hall walked the two highschool fuckboys. You know the ones that literally own the football team,the ones that probably have theyre arms wrapped around a different girl every week.

Ethan Grant Dolan

Black muscle shirt,grey basketball shorts,topping it off with the original black vans.
He's my bully.
He laughs and tells his judgements out loud,sometimes even uses violent moves when he doesnt get things the things he wants his way.

Grayson Bailey Dolan

White muscle shirt,light blue ripped jeans,topping it off with grey high top converse.
He doesnt bully me exactly,he just stares and listens to what Ethan says,sometimes when Ethan's going too  far he stops him and tells him its enough.
He's serious,distant and quiet,looks like a pretty chill person.
Pretty much my type.

My feelings are mixed,im in love with both.

Ethan walked besides me bumping his shoulder into mine,letting out small judging laughs.

Grayson punched his shoulder softly signaling him to shut up.

His laughter stopped and he whispered in Grayson's ear "dont stop me."

"your ridiculous"grayson rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

Honestly,i would enjoy hanging out with Grayson. I headed to class,taking a seat as the teacher stood up infront of the class. Just before the ball rang the twins walked in.

"Take a seat Dolans."

They sat down a few rows behind me,i felt a gaze on me and caught Grayson in the middle of him staring at me. He noticed and turned his head away towards Ethan and his friends.

"Okay class,be silent. Today were working with a partner,which i will be assigning. You have one week to complete this proyect. Make a book with pictures and definitions of things we take for granted on a daily basis."

The teacher started asigning partners,and i blankly looked at the pen i was tapping on the table until i heard my name.

"Jayden Morales with Grayson Dolan"

"wait what?"Ethan spoke back,probably since he hoped he would be partnered with Grayson.

Grayson looked like he really didnt mind being partners with me,which im glad he doesnt.