blow your mind-four

*3rd point of view*

A few months ago you and Grayson got together and today was the day you didnt imagine coming.

*Jayden's pov*
I cant believe were having this argument. My heart was shattered. I thought Grayson had changed.

"Jayden im so sorry,please if you could just lis-"Grayson began before i interrupted him.

"Listen to your lies? Im done with this,im done with you!"i yelled.

"Please dont do this it was a mistake i-"

"You kissed Morgan back!"

"I didnt know what i was doing,she was an old friend,i didnt want to push her away! Please just listen to m-"

"What did i ever do to deserve this Grayson? I thought you had changed. I guess i was wrong."

"Please dont leave"his voice cracked,a tear dripped down his cheek.

"Goodbye Grayson."

I kissed his wet,teary cheek,i dont even know why i did that. I guess i still had feelings for him,which didnt matter anymore.

I grabbed my things and ran out the door,bumping into Ethan on the way out.
"Where are you going?"he asked concerned.
"Ask Grayson"

Life without Grayson was,weird. He keeps calling me,but i dont want to hear his excuses.

I clicked my phones on button to cheek my notifications.

6:21pm
february 13,2019

Grayson💔
52new messages
7 unanswered calls

I let out a sigh,i miss him but he hurt me.

My phone binged a few times,this time the messages were from Ethan.

From:E😝 6:25pm
Hey Jay

From:E😝 6:25pm
Would you wanna be my valentine for tomorrow?

To:E😝 6:27pm
Sure i guess

To:E😝 6:27pm
Ill pick you up tomorrow love
seen.

Im not ready to get over Grayson,especially with Ethan but i do want to get my mind off things so why not give this a shot.

Its Ethan,he's been my best friend for a few months now. I dont think he has feelings for me,he knows what ive been through and he's just a friend.

I decided to check Grayson's recent messages to clear my unseen messages.

From:Grayson💔 5:39am
I miss you so much im so sorry

From:Grayson💔 6:59am:
Please just give me another chance

My heart suddenly ached,i clicked the off button and layed down on my bed. I need to rest mentally.