blow your mind-six

Why did Grayson sleep with someone else?
Why didtnt he stop when he saw me?
The thoughts filled my head as i stared at the pale white ceiling above me.
Ethan's face was hidden in my neck as warm calm breaths came out of his nose.
He looked so peaceful in his sleep.
But i still couldnt sleep thinking about what i saw.
He got over me in just a period of a week. Was i really that unsignificant?
I guess he never changed,unlike Ethan.
We became friends because i helped through a situation of his.
Some people really do change,others just do it for theyre own convinience.
I closed my eyes and dozed off into sleep.
~
I flickered my eyes open,looking around as the only source of light in the room cane from the window.
I rolled to my side into Ethan's empty spot. The room door flung open,revealing a tall dark figure.
He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me intona room were 2 men stood besides a chair whom Ethan was in,his arms rapped on the back on the seat and a gun was held to the side of his head.
I tried to go to him,but the man that pulled me into the room held me down.
"Jayden look at me"
My gaze rose up to his.
"I love you and never ever forget that"
The man holding the gun pulled the trigger,making Ethan fall forwards,but he didnt break eye contact as he fell.
I gasped as i sat up on the bed,Ethan held me close and rubbed my back.
"Shh its okay im here"
Was it possible i may be falling for him?