blow your mind-two

"Ethan you will be partnered with Nate Garner. "

Ethan rolled his eyes and crossed his arms aggresively.

The bell rang,everyone started picking up theyre things,and so did i. Someone hugged me from behind,i looked back and saw Hannah.

"Hey Hannah"

"Hi Jayden."

"So your partnered with Grayson huh"she smiled.

"Its not a big deal"i slid on my backpack,soon starting to walk out.

"Anyways"

I wasnt paying attention,so i bumped into a wall.

I tilted my head to see what i bumped into,but it was Grayson. Why the fuck did i think he was a wall?

"Theres a party tonight. I hope to see you there."he walked away,Hannah looked at me,her mouth was open.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head,and headed to my locker. 

"I do not want you to do that proyect with my brother. I dont want him to have any contact with you." Ethan appeared next to me,took me by surprise since he wasnt near me.

I have taken enough of his bullshit,he's not my dad and is no one to tell me what to do and what to dont,by bullying people he's getting nowhere.

I closed my locker and turned to face him.

"Look Ethan,you are no one to tell me what and not to do,i dont understand what your problem is with people that have done nothing to you,and by this you are getting no where. I did not pick Grayson to do the proyect with me,the teacher did and if you have a problem with that go fight the teacher about it and ill watch your pathetic ass get suspended. Being a dick wont make yours bigger you know"

By now there was a crowd of people around us,Grayson was leaned againt the locker in the opposite side of the hallway.

No one had ever confronted Ethan,probably since he's pretty intimidating.

It was noticeable he didnt have anything good to say back,his lips departed and he took a deep breath.

I turned around and left.

Hannah followed me and grabbed my wrist.

"What was that?"

"He needed to know he was doing things wrong."

"Sweet!"

This is why she's my best friend.