Confused

Confused

(Sydney, Australia. A young blonde boy is seated at a large, office table. Another older man is seated on the other end. The older man is dressed in a balck suit and wears a stern look).

LUKE: "You wanted to see me?"

SCOTT: "Yes I did."

LUKE: "What for?" 

SCOTT: "I have some news for you." (stands up and begins to walk around).

LUKE: "Is it good or bad news?" (clutches chair arms a little tighter).

SCOTT: "Will you stop asking questions and let me speak? Gosh, kids these days... (shakes his head in distaste) What subject did you say you were good at?

LUKE: (a bit taken back) "My mum was a math teacher, so I guess math? (says more as a question than statement)

SCOTT: (scoffs) "Figures... Anyways, you are going to be apart of an experiment."

LUKE: (raises an eyebrow) "An experiment? (eyes widen) Are you going to turn me into a lab rat?"

SCOTT: (chuckles to himself at luke's stupidity as he mumbles) "And I thought he was the smartest one out of the group...(turns his attention back to Luke) No, you're going to be apart of a social experiment.

LUKE: "You do know I am the shyiest one in the group? They don't call me awkward Luke for nothing...

SCOTT: (sighs in annoyance) "I am well aware of that."

LUKE: "Then why did you chose me?"

SCOTT: (rolls eyes) "Because you're the lead singer."

LUKE: "Calum sings alot too! He probably sings more than I do... he sang almost every solo in Amnesia! Chose him! He's more social and better looking...

SCOTT: "Nice try Luke, but you're the lead singer. Plus, you have more twitter followers than the rest of them.

LUKE: "That's only because I follow alot of fans back. And I'm quite funny. (smiles to himself)

SCOTT: "And that's why we chose you for the experiment. (sarcastically) Because you're so funny. 

LUKE: (giddy) "Really?

SCOTT: (shakes his head) No.

 LUKE: "I don't really like your sarcasm..."

SCOTT: "I'm a buisness man, Luke. Get used to it. 

LUKE: (sighs) "So what's this 'social experiment' about anyways?"

SCOTT: "You've finally asked a good question...Luke, I'm gonna need you to listen to me, alright?"

LUKE: (grabs water bottle off of desk and takes a swig) "Sure. Wh-"

SCOTT: "You're getting married."

LUKE: (spits water out, coughing loudly) What?!

SCOTT: "I thought I told you to listen... you are seriously good at nothing but singing..."

LUKE: "If I wasn't so shocked, I might actually have been offended by that. But what do you mean married?! I'm only 18!"

SCOTT: "It's a new and I quote 'innotative social experiment' where you are going to be getting married to someone you will meet at the alter."

LUKE: "I'm getting married to someone I don't even know?"

SCOTT: "That's kind of what I said. This is supposed to be a new way to find love without all that dating crap.

LUKE: "But I like all that dating crap."

SCOTT: "You'll still be able to have that first date and kiss stuff... just while you're married."

LUKE: (mutters to himself as he begins to stand up with wide eyes) "This is crazy...

SCOTT: (completely oblivious) "Your wedding is in 2 weeks."

LUKE: (pales) "I think I'm gonna be sick..." (bolts out of office room)

A/N: Trying to keep these author notes short. Now you f have finally heard from Luke. Sorry for the long wait I've been busy. Vote, comment, and fan. Best kisses c: