Dreame

Hello all….

It's me again.

How are you all?

I am feeling so many emotions today. I am feeling sad, happy, excited, nervous and all.

Sad, it's because from today this book is going to be taken down and I will miss all your support and love for this book in Wattpad.

Happy, it's because I am going to try something new.

When I got this offer from dreame, I was like 'someone pinch me’. I was shocked but I decided to take this opportunity.

Nervous, it's because I don't know how it's going to turn out but I am going to take this risk. I really hope you guys to support me there too.

I just want to share something. On January 1st I published a note saying that I'm going to take this book down. I was hell shocked to see the comments….its just two or three members who commented on that note. I thought you will all support me but I was wrong.

I never asked anyone to follow me. I never kept my books private. I never asked you guys to complete the target to get new chapter. I am also a reader before becoming a writer. I know how much excited a reader will be to read a new chapter and that's the reason I never kept a target.

But this time I am asking you something. Please read my book at dreame and support me there by liking and commenting.

The links for the books are in my bio.

Go check it out.

* Download the Dreame app from play store.

* Login to it

* Search I Hate You Mr. Billionaire in the search box

* Read it and support me 😘