Chapter 1

Ryann

×××××

  "Braden Agurrie" My math teacher Mr. Hemmings called out from the front of the room taking roll.

  "Naomi Alvarado" Here!

  "Mandy Butler" Here!

  "Jenny Chavez" Here!

They all say it with enterjetic voices and I'm just like:

  "Ryann Conner"

Slidding up from my chair and wave my hand in the air to note I'm here.

  "Don't get too excited, Conner" He Called out to me.

  "Fuck you, sir" I laughed slidding to the back of my seat twirling a pencil between my fingers.

  "Alright Conner, thats enough" he said glaring his eyes at me.

  "Really? I just started" I smiled standing up.

  "Well then you can finish in detention after class." He said.

  "It's fine. I got the time" I said kicking my feet up and resting my arms behind my head almost falling in the process.

  "Alright class. Open your books to page 67" he said.

I'm what you could call a reject.

Not because I have 27395 tattoos and piercings and wear all black (even though I do have have a lip piercing and own a small tattoo and only own black clothing) or that I fail every grade. I'm one of those who gave up on trying to be the best. I don't want to be a goody-goody anymore. And my entire grade knows that.

I want to have fun. It is my third year of high school after all. I want to make it last longer than what it sounds like.

After Class:

  "Hey, Hemmings I have to get going" I said holding my paper finished in my hand.

  "Nope. 30 minutes. You asked for it" He said sitting back behind his desk.

A fusterated groan flew out of my mouth and so did my middle finger.

  "Do you really want an hour?" he asked

  "Fuck it" I said sitting back in my desk in the back.

  "Jack!" Mr. Hemmings yelled, but It was just his son.

Jack's two years older than me. He's out of school, yet my most honored enemy. We used to be friends when I was in my first year of junior high. I was in 6th and he was in 8th. we used to be really good friends up until I found out he cheated on my best friend (also in his grade). It kinda went downhill from there.

  "Hey dad" he said and turned to me "Cock Sucker." he said and sat down

  "Sorry babe, I'm not a mirror" I said blowing on my fingernails even though they were dry.

  "Well I guess the mirror broke since I can see your ugly ass face" He said.

  "If my face is so ugly, why are you still looking at it?" I asked. he kind of had a defeated look on his face.

×××

  "Mr. Asshole, yeah, um can I leave now?" I said sitting in an unusual position in my desk and smacking my gum that I found in my backpack.

  "It's funny now Conner, just wait. Go" He said.

  "But you just said for me to wait" I said.

His face fell in his hands and he looked Hella fusterated.

I laughed calling a "Peace, mother fuckers" before leaving the classroom. Hearing Jack say "Sometimes I can't believe she's real"

I'm as real as the oxygen we breathe. Sometimes not wanted, but always there. Xx

••••••••••••••••••••

:) x

~Crista♥