Chapter 1

You sat on a rock by a river, thinking about life and stuff. You heard a boy yelling in the woods nearby so you got up and hid. You had just woken up a few month ago, and you didn't remember anything.
*flashback*
I sat up and smashed my face on a glass wall. I looked around and notice that I'm in a tube. With a glass door. I push the door and it opens. I get out and look around. The ground seems to be covered in debree. I called out, for someone, anyone to answer me. I noticed a few undetonated atomic bombs.
"What the hell?" I said to no one. I didn't dare go close to them. I wandered around for a while, and foun what looks like a... Candy kingdom? I observed it for a while and saw that the people where all candy. And so was everything else.
*end of flashback*
'I can't interact with anyone. I haven't seen a single human here, so my guess is the... Things here destroyed them.' You though to yourself.
The boy came to the river with his dog that stretched to him.
'Great. Even the dogs here are weird.'
"C'mon jake! This stupid river can't stop us!" The boy yelled to who was apparently Jake.
"Can't we just..." The dog yawned "sit down for a while, we've been running around all day." Jake sat down.
"No! Peebles wants us to deliver this message to the fluffy people!" The boy said, about to step into the water.
'Nothing seemed off about him. He looked normal. Like, a... HUMAN!' You though to yourself.
The boy and jake turned to look at you. You figured out that you had jumped out of the bush you where hiding in, and you said 'human' out loud. Oops.
"Um... Yea. I'm human..." The boy said staring at you blankly, breaking the silence.
"You shitting me." You said. "You're a human."
"Yea... The only human left actually." The boy said.
"Um, no you're wrong. You see I'm a human too. And so, you're kinda not the only one." You say grabbing your hand behind you back.
"Oh glob man! This is a lot to take in! We gotta go to PB and tell her!" The boy said.
"Let's go!" Jake said, stretching and grabbing you and the boy and putting you both in his back, while growing bigger.
"WOA!" You yell, looking down. Everything went black.

You woke up in a pink room. You where laying on a bed, and a pink girl with pink hair was reading a clipboard. The boy was watching you, and jake was next to him, also watching.
"Um, hi?" You said, sitting up.
"Princess Bubblegum! She's awake!" The boy yelled, causing the pink girl who was supposedly Princess Bubblegum to look up from her clipboard at you.
"Where am I, and who are you?" You said, scratching the back of your (hc) head,
"I'm Finn the Human, and that's Jake, and Princess bubblegum. And your in the candy kingdome." Finn said.
"Well, nice to meet you, I'm (yn)." You say, getting off the bed.
"Do you live anywhere? We can take you home." Finn said.
You kinda spaced out. You looked at his face, and he was kinda cute. You couldn't tell what color his hair was, or if he had any hair, for that matter. His eyes where gorgeous. Or maybe you just have lie standards because he's the only human boy in existence.
"Hello, Ooo to (yn)." Finn said, waving his hand in front of your face.
" oh, um sorry. No I just kindof wander around." You said, standing up straight.
" you can live with us!"
"No, it's alri-"
"No choice! You're coming with us!" Finn said, grabbing your hand and pulling you away from the castle and the candy kingdome. You blushed when his hand touched your (sc) skin.
"A-alrighty then."