Chapter 12

I feel bad not uploading every week.... But I'm busy now but I will uploaded..... Ill see if I can write chapters ahead but I don't know... With the story now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa's POV

The bell rang meaning I had to go to Biology with Kathy and Seto. Science was the same old stuff. Then the bell rang meaning I went to English 1. I didn't have my friends in this class since it was AP. I never understood how I got into AP English when I suck at it. But I actually enjoyed this class since it was fun.

"Okay class today we are gonna write a story. It can be of any genre. Just keep it school appropriate." Our teacher said. With that I went into brain storming. I decided to write about my past. I wrote a lot it could have been a Novel. I finished my Brain storming when the bell rang. I left the class room and walked to Lunch. I meet up with Kathy halfway there.

"So what's up girl?" I ask.

"Not much just a plain blue sky and white clouds." Kathy said. I gave her a look and we laughed. " I'm joking but did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"If the rumors are true then someone might ask you out." Kathy said.

"Wait what?" I said.

"I didn't hear who though all I heard was something something ask Vanessa out." She said.

"Oh well okay then." I said. We saw Christina and walked with her. When we got at the lunch tables everyone was waiting. We all went to the line together and talked.

"I find it weird how I was placed in AP English when I suck at it." I said.

"Maybe luck." Raymond said. With that we got our lunches and split. I sat with Celeste Leslie and Kathy. We were talking when one of my friends came.

"Hey Vanessa." Joey said (no not Joey graceffa.)

"Hey what's up?" I said chatting while my friends listen.

"Ummm not much but I was wondering something?"

"And that is?" I said taking a sip of water.

"Ummmm will you go out with me?" He said. I was about to spit out my water but didn't.

"Ummmmm I'll think about it." I said then we threw away our lunches leaving him behind.

"What am I gonna do guys?" I ask.

"I don't know we should ask the group." Celeste said.

"Yeah." I said as we walk next to Andres, Ivan, Seto, Christina, Cristian, Juan, Grayce, and Marcos.

"Guys Vanessa has a major problem." Leslie said.

"What is that?" Ivan said.

"Well Joey asked her out and she doesn't know what to do." Celeste said. Andres looked jealous in a way. Wait does he like me?

"Well go with your gut if you don't like him say no if you do say yes." Seto said.

"I guess I'll say no then." I said walking alone to Joey.

"Listen Joey I really don't like you like that. I prefer if we stayed friends okay?" I said.

"That's alright." He said heartbroken. I walked back to my friends. We started talking for a while then the bell rang. Kathy, Andres, and I walked to History.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay guys this was like a Fillers chapter. Ill post when I can but it won't be easy. Ps follow my other wattpad account called Pinkie_bishh. I use that for a weird one shot book. So all the people in this story (except for Christina and Joey.) will be in a weird one shot book where I ship people. But warning there will be smut in them. I don't want to but I ask my friends how they want it. I don't like smut either way. Any who peace fellow unicorns.