Chapter 13 #Juan?

Hey guys so yea decided to write this since I can and yea since I've been behind lets just say the crew has left and it's just Vanessa, Carlo, and Chris anywho with the story

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa POV

It's been a week since Joey asked me out. It's been awkward with us and I have a feeling he is ignoring me. But I decided to let it slide. It was Saturday so I decided to just be lazy. But I don't always get things the way I want.

"Vanessa we should go somewhere." Dad said.

"Like where and why?" I said.

"Anywhere and for some father daughter time." He said. We didn't really hanged out like father and daughter more like brother and sister.

"Sure and how about instead of going somewhere we should record a video. I have a minecraft series and you should join." I said.

"Sure." With that we went to our rooms and started up the computers we got on Skype and started setting things up. I decided to add Nicole, Ivan, and Juan to play with us.

"YEOOOOO GUYS Pinkie here with another Minecraft video. Today's special guest our Carflo, Hashtagcats, Ivan, and Juan. Okay now lets get started."

"Okay how about we go on creative and make stuff." Ivan said.

"How about we just kill each other." Nicole said whiling killing dad.

"Guys how about we make a parkour map." I said. We agreed and started making it. We had to do it rainbow.

"Lets see how about 2 by 2."

"That works." Ivan decided to make it rain snowballs so I took him off creative mode and started to fall from the sky.

"IVAN NOOOOO." Juan said.

"I'LL NEVER LEAVE YOU JUAN." Ivan said.

" Hashtag Juan guys." I said. "I'll write the fan fiction." We all started laughing. 5 minutes later we finished it. "Anywho guys that it for today's video maybe I will post again today or tomorrow you never know. Please subscribe to Hashtagcats and to Carflo I would really appreciate it. Anywho Peace fellow unicorns." With that I stopped recording and logged off of Skype.

*Monday*

I woke up at 4:30 AM because I had to do alot of stuff today. But first I got ready for school. I took a shower and got changed into a My Little Pony shirt and some shorts. I decided to finally record a video but I didn't know what it should be about. I decided I should just ask my Fellow Unicorns

@Pinkie.Bishh

Yeooooo guys I don't know what my next video should be about. Any ideas?

With that all I had to do was wait for an answer. In the mean time I decided to make sure I was prepared for school. But then I realized something. I never finished my essay. 'Crap' I said to myself while getting out my binder. All I needed was the last two paragraphs. It was a five paragraph summary of our life. It took me 30 minutes to finish the essay. With that I decided to go back on Twitter. I saw a couple of suggestions.

@officialtexty

How about a Q and A

@Garlian

How about a collab video

@Carflo

How about the going to sleep challenge.

I started laughing.

"IM FINE!" I yelled.

"SLEEP CHILD" Dad yelled.

"Nawwwww" with that I decided just to do a challenge.

"YEOOOOO GUYS Pinkie here with another episode of why I need a life. So many of you guys know I can be awkward sometimes. For example one day I was waiting in the lunch line after school and I was begging Cristian to come in the line with me but he didn't so I was put in awkward position of hearing girls talk about something. And also that one time...." I went on and on then I saw the time and decided to wrap it up. "That's it for today guys maybe I will post again today or tomorrow you never know. Any who peace fellow unicorns." With that I did some quick editing and then posted the video.

"TIME TO GO." With that I got in the car and went to school.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter but hey it's something. Sorry I haven't written in a while school sucks. But in reality subscribe to HashtagCatz she is an amazing friend to me so I would appreciate it. And wow 420+ reads :3 thank you guys. Okay anywho Peace fellow unicorns