Chapter 3 The new life

Hello guys :p and if your wondering Vanessa is based on me and how i act and all that oh and I'm planning to write a lyric book with my little pony songs and all that and maybe I'll put parodies on there any way here is the chapter.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vanessa P.O.V

Standing right in front of me was the one and only Chrisandthemike and his BFF Carlo.

"Your Chrisandthemike and your his BFF Carlo."

" Why yes we are and you are?" Chris asked.

" I'm Vanessa but you can call me pinkie pie."'I said shaking both Carlo and Chris hand.

" So according to ummm the lady that brought us here you're a tomboy right."

"I am one and I'm the only one here but I can be a little girly."

"Cool so Carlo is gonna ask a couple question and you have to answer them."

"Got it fire away."

" What is your favorite color?"

" Green."

"What do you like to do when your bored?"

" I like to sing, dance, play games, and record videos."

"What kind of games do you play."

"With this computer I can only play mine craft."

"That's all the questions I got." Chris looked are Carlo and Carlo nodded.

"Well we should get going." Carlo said. With that I knew they probably won't adopted me so I decide to make a cover with someone who I haven't talked to since Ivan and Seto left. I walked into Nazanin, Bianca, and Karen room. They shared a room while I had no one.

"Long time no talk Vanessa" Nazanin said.

"Yea but I wanted to do a cover to a mlp song and since you guys know the song too I wonder if maybe you guys wanted to sing it with me." I ask hoping they said yes. They nodded there heads and we walked to my room. Since the equipment was still set up I had nothing to do but hit record.

" YEOOOO GUYS Pinkie here. So I decide to do another song because I have nothing to do so I have three girls who I haven't talked to in like two years. Any way they are Nazanin, Karen, and Bianca." They waved to the camera. "Any who the song I am singing is another my little pony song. Here I go."
We played the music and we began(AN okay guys because the song has certain people singing at certain times I'm just gonna have a letter or letters then a line like this. K: something something N V B: something.)

K: It isn't that I'm ungrateful for all the things I have earn. For all the journeys I have taken all the lessons that I have learned. But I wonder where I'm going now. What my role is meant to be. I don't know how to travel to a future that I can't see.

K: I have my wings I wear this crown. I'm a princess this is true. But it's still unclear to me just what I am meant to do. I wanna have a purpose wanna do all that I can. I want to make a contribution I want to be apart of the plan.

B: Your destiny's uncertain and that sometimes hard to take but it will become much clearer with every new choice you make.

N: Patience is never easy I understand wanting more. I know how hard it is to take. To spread out your wings and sore.

V: But you stand here for a reason. Your gifted and you are strong. The crown is upond your head because you belong.

B, N, V: Know that your time is coming soon. As the sun rises so does the moon. As long as love finds a place in every heart. You are a princess you'll play your part.

N: We understand you wanting more. A chance to fly a chance to sore.

V: Soon will come the day it turns around

B, N, V: Know that your time is coming soon. As the sun rises so does the moon. As long as love finds a place in every heart. You are a princess you'll play your part.

B: You are a princess you'll play your part.

" That's it for today's video maybe I will post more today or tomorrow it's always a surprise any who thank you Nazanin Bianca and Karen for joining me in today's video any way PEACE MY FELLO UNICORNS." I said. They said their byes and left to there room while I stayed and edited the footage. When I finished I review my work not noticing that Carlo was right behind.

"HELLO!" Carlo yelled.

"Hi." I said trying not to drop the computer. " Why are you back here."

"Because we are here to adopted you. Soooooo pack your self up and it's time to go we filled out everything while you and your friends were singing." Chris said. I was shock I was getting adopted by them. I started packing and we head to their apartment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for today took me a while to write it any way peace my fellow unicorns.