XLIII

19th of November 2020

emilyrosehannon: my face describes my mood towards the fact I can't find any wedding dresses I like 🤠

liked by: lukehemmings, shawnmendes and 78,431 others

username 1: nobody wants you to find a wedding dress anyway

username 2: Shawn still liking her pictures.....tf is going on here

lindseyraerogers: maybe u need to go on say yes to the dress ?!1?1!1!1!
—————— emilyrosehannon: lol imagine that @lindseyraerogers

lukehemmings: I'll give u some 5sos merch to wear babe 🤪
—————— emilyrosehannon: I would divorce you before we even got married if that happened @lukehemmings

username 3: Luke is the type of husband to cry when he sees Emily walking down the isle tbh
—————— lukehemmings: true lol @username3

———————

"What do you mean we are going dress shopping?" I questioned as Lindsey, Kelsey and Crystal pretty much forced me into the passenger seat of Lindsey's car.

"I mean, we are going dress shopping!" Lindsey exclaimed as she started the car and began the journey into the heart of Los Angeles.

"I haven't booked in any appointments?" I questioned. "And besides, Serena and Lulu aren't here," I said referring to my two older sisters who were also apart of the bridal party.

"Serena and Lulu are going to meet us at the first boutique," Kelsey said, and I could see her smiling in the mirror as I just grinned slightly before turning on the radio.

"You guys are the worst," I laughed.

"We know," Crystal said, chucking her now light blonde hair up into a messy bun. I had an idea of the dress that I was wanting for the wedding, but so far, I had found nothing that was even close to what I was looking for.

We ended up at 'Los Angeles Bridal' first, the store was almost completely empty as it was a Tuesday morning. Serena and Lulu were waiting for us, already holding a few wedding dresses in their hands.

"Hey, isn't that my job?" I asked with a laugh, both of my sisters turning around in unison with smiles on their faces. Serena is a doctor at the Beverley Hills General Practice, whilst Lulu is a medical lecturer at UCLA, meaning that when the three of us are together, it is a very rare occasion.

"We just thought we would get a head start for you," Lulu said with her standard cheeky grin, before carefully placing the dresses down and engulfing me in a warm hug, something which I had missed terribly.

The sales assistant made her way over to us, and I began to describe the dress that I wanted to her. She began pulling dresses of the racks, taking me into a large dressing room and carefully placing the dresses onto the rack.

"If you need a hand with anything, let me know," she said with a smile.

"Thank you."

I had a look at all the dresses, and then I saw it, the perfect dress. I do not think I had ever gotten undressed and dressed again so fast into something ever.

I could have almost cried at how perfect it was, and I could not wait to show all the girls who were waiting for me.

"Oh my god," Serena gasped with a huge smile on her face.

"I'm not sure if Luke is going to cry when he sees you in that dress, or want to take it off of you," Crystal said with smirk.

—————————————————

good evening everyone

thank u for 900+ reads!!! You are all the best <33333

thank you all for reading x