XLVII

2nd of April 2023

emilyrosehemmings: Luke and I are very excited to announce that we are having a baby girl 💓 our little one is due in July!! 🥰

tagged: lukehemmings

liked by: lukehemmings, calumhood and 107,000 others

username 1: A LITTLE GIRL

lindseyraerogers: I cannot wait, so happy for you both 💖
—————— emilyrosehemmings: love you girl 😘 @lindseyraerogers

lukehemmings: I love you!!! ❣️❣️
—————— emilyrosehemmings: love you even more ❣️ @lukehemmings

username 2: okay no but like imagine a little girl who looks like Emily and sings like Luke

calumhood: if she isn't named after me somehow, we have an issue 🤷🏼‍♀️
—————— emilyrosehemmings: I'll consider it 😉 @calumhood

username 3: I haven't been this excited for anything since 5sos adopted ketchup
liked by: lukehemmings and 450 others

———————

"On the count of three," Calum yelled. Luke and I were about to pop a balloon at our gender reveal party, and I could not be more excited. Neither of us minded the gender of the baby, but I knew Luke was secretly hoping for a girl.

Luke and I popped the large black ballon in unison, to reveal pink glitter and streamers, earning a loud 'yes' from Luke and a huge smile from me as he wrapped me in his arms and spun me around, my white dress almost flashing everybody who was in our home.

"Congratulations you two," Ashton said pulling us into a hug, a huge smile in his face. Kelsey and Ashton were getting married in a month, and as usual, we were all apart of the wedding party, all though my dress would have to have some slight alternations compared to the other three girls who were apart of the bridal party.

"Thanks Ash," I said with a large smile. The boys were still writing and recording music, but were currently taking a break to focus on their families. Crystal and Michael just recently announced they were pregnant with their second child, having their first, Sasha Lila Clifford at the end of last year.

Calum and Lindsey are engaged, and are planning on getting married at the end of next year, in Italy. Ashton and Kelsey are busy planning their wedding, and Luke and I are getting ready to have our first child.

Obviously the boys will go back to touring soon, by they have been a band for around thirteen years now, and they definitely deserved a good amount of time off to focus on them and their families.

"Any name ideas?" Lindsey asked me as we began to clean up after everyone had left. Luke and I bought a house in the hills of Los Angeles, that over looks the city, and I have never loved sitting outside more than I have here.

"I'm not sure," I said picking up an empty bottle of wine. "Luke liked Henry for a boy, but for some reason we have never really spoken about names for a girl."

I really liked Isabella Rose for a girl, but I would definitely have to consult with Luke first about that.

"Luke?" I said as we lay in bed together, my eyes growing more heavy by the second.

"Yes darling?"

"How about Isabella Rose Hemmings, for our child's name?" I asked, as he traced my bare arm up and down.

"Sounds perfect."

————————————————————

We love a girl who sits on the floor at work and updates her stories x

Remember to vote and comment ! Pls xx

Thanks for reading xo