GOOD GIRL TURNED BAD ASS

CHAPTER 2:

Justin's POV:

The loud noise of the coffee machine rang through the house as I put my mug under the spout. Steam blew out of it and my senses were englufed with the smell of the caramel goodness. Placing the hot mug onto my lips, I tilted the mug back and-

          MY MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL THE BOYS TO THE YARD,

          AND THEIR LIKE,

          IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS,

          DAMN RIGHT IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS,

          I CAN TEACH YOU,

          BUT I'D HAVE TO CHAR-

Groaning I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, placed the mug of coffee on the kitchen bench and put the phone to my ear.

"How is she?" Her voice was soft and in pain. She hated that her little girl was crying without her own comfort. "She's doing fine Marie. She just needs some rest." I replied back.

"You know what this means right?"

"Yes, but her eyes, they were so bright... when will they go away?"

"Only time will tell Justin" she sighed. There was a slight pause then she started up again.

"Make sure no one see's her eyes, especially those werewolves. Of all people should know what thier capable of." I can already see her eyes piercing into my own.

Scoffing I said "You know I'm the best you've ever seen." I could hear the smile in her voice as she laughed. "I'm trusting you with my daughter, so don't you dare let me down" Her tone turned serious and I gulped. This women can be scary when she wants to be.

I heard some foot steps upstairs and quickly said a goodbye to Marie and hung up. Grabbing the coffee from the bench I walked over to the lounge room and slouched down on the cushions. Bringing the hot mug of coffee to my lips I was about to sip it when a hand snatched it out of my hands, spilling some on my blue shirt.

"Stella" I growled. Just once would a like a sip of my freakin' coffee. Standing up I stalked over to her as she put her hand in the door handle with her back to me, bag slung on her right shoulder and my mug in the other hand. But her stealing my coffee was not what made my eyes turn into saucers and my mouth drop all the way to the floor.

"Stella...." I said caustiously, taking a couple of steps closer to her. "How are you feeling?"

Her bright red hair flicked from side to side as she faced me. Big violet eyes stared back at me with excitment and... Mischeif? Her lips were stained with a bold red lipstick and her smoky eye shadow made her eyes pop out even more. Damnit.

A smile was placed on her lips and she skipped towards me, hugging me tightly and giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "Fine" She said all to cheery as she unlatched her arms from me and took a step back. When she did, my eyes wondered all over her outfit. Oh hell nah.

She had a bright pink tank top on and wore a black skater skirt, that hid her belly button it was so damn high. She also wore a black jacket that stopped at her elbow and her ribs. Looking down at her legs, my eyebrows rose all the way to the sun.

Wearing black 6-inch high heels with silver studs on the sides barley covered the fact that she had multiple black butterfly tatoos, in all different sizes, that weaved all around her right leg, stopping just below her knee.

"HOLY CRAP STE-" My yelling was cut short when she giggled. Stella does not giggle. Some how she turned into a extremeley flirting bad ass, and I knew why. Stupid supernatural shiz.

She then winked and pranced to the kitchen table where she grabbed my car keys then sent me another wink before she slammed the front door and drove off. I was left standing there with no car, because she stole my car keys, no cup of coffee, because she stole that too, and a 16 year old teenager who just turned into a witch...