Chapter One (Xinlong)

Requested by: Kristylove543
Boystory: Xinlong
Word count:
Title: Morning Sick

He Xinlong's Point of View

I woke up by the sound of my alarm. I lightly pressed it before seating down, My head hurts like crazy and I'm really hot (A/n: Your Hot Xinlong😍) I touched my forehead and I was sweating really hard.

"Good Morning dear, Go take a shower now your gonna be late!" My mother said and I looked at her.

"Why do you look so pale?" My mom asked worriedly as she put her hand on my forehead.

"OH MY! YOU HAVE A FEVER!" My mother shouted as she panicked, Jeezzz why so loud?

"Go lay down, I'll make porridge and I'll let your homeroom teacher know that you'll be absent today cause your sick!" My mom said and I nod my head before laying down.

Sad, I can't see Y/n today! I told her I'll pay for her lunch today, she might get angry at me for not going to school. Whatever I need to rest.

End of POV

The first class has end and I didn't see Xinlong today! I thought he'll pay for my lunch today but he didn't come. Is he tricking me? Maybe something came up that's why his absent? What if his sick?

"Y/n are you listening?" Mina asked while waving her hands right infront of my eyes. I look at her before shooking my head.

"What did you say?" I asked and she sighed.

"Miss Lee said Xinlong is absent cause he have a fever!" Mina rolled her eyes and I nod my head before opening my english book.

I'm trying to learn english cause after this school year I'll visit my grandmother is Australia.

"Hey after school let's visit Xinlong!" My bestfriend said and I nod my head before reading some english words.

AFTER SCHOOL

I was walking towards my house with Mina. Someone called Mina and it was her mom, she said something came up and Mina have to go back home. I sigh before remembering to visit Xinlong.

I went to his house and ringed the bell, His mother opened the door and smiled before letting me in.

"Come in dear, Oh and by the way I have to go and work, would you mind giving this to Xinlong?" His mother said and I nod my head before getting the food from his mother's hand.

"Goodbye dear!" Auntie said before going outside and closing the door.

I sighed before removing my shoes. I went upstairs and knock on Xinlong's door but he didn't answered. I quietly opened the door to see and sleeping Xinlong.

I went up to him before waking him up, He woke up before looking at me, he rub his eyes like a baby and smiled before hugging me.

"Y/n! Sorry I couldn't pay for your lunch today!" He said with his raspy voice.

"No worry! Good thing I have some extra money to buy for my own lunch, here your mom told me to give this to you cause she said she had to go to work!" I said before placing the food on his side table.

I was about to go but he held my hand stopping me from going outside. I look at him before giving him a questionable look.

"What?" I asked him.

"Aren't you going to feed me?" Xinlong asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you a baby who doesn't know how to pick a spoon up and feed himself?" I asked and he sighed.

"I have a sick Y/n!" Xinlong said and I sigh again.

"Fine!" I said and he smiled before chuckling.

I feed him the food. After he finished I put the empty plate at his study table again and I gave him a tissue to wipe his face.

"Y/n I wanted to tell you something last year ago but I just couldn't!" Xinlong said.

"Go on!" I said and he nod his head.

"I like you since we're young, we're just 7 years old back then but I knew I liked you and we're 18 years old now I hope you can accept me, I don't care if you answered no as long as we can still keep our friendship. I like you Y/n, I really do!" Xinlong said and I look at him with wide eyes.

"I like you too Xinlong, it started when we're 13 years old!" I said and he smiled before cupping my face.

He kissed my lips with passion and love and broke it before smiling widely.

"I promised at the age of 23, I'll marry you!" Xinlong said and I smiled before nodding my head.

"As long as you promised something, I know you'll always do it and I'm ready to wait for 5 years!" I said before smiling.

"Go and lay down Xinlong, I'll stay here and read some books!" I said and he did what I told him.

He layed down before closing his eyes. I smiled before grabbing a book from my bag before reading it and I didn't even knew that I already fall asleep.

"I'll be waiting for 5 years Xinlong, I will love you always!"

____________________
THE END
Sorry for a short chapter
Hope you like it!