Chapter Three (Xinlong)

Chapter Three: 10 years later
(Long Chapter - 2329 words)

10 years ago me and Xinlong broke up. He suspected me that I was cheating on him.
For 10 years I still love him. For 10 years we broke up. For 10 years I missed him so much.

I'm 23 years old right now. I'm still single and I'm not yet ready to get another boyfriend cause I still love Xinlong. I love him so much but he suspected me to have someone.

"Noona cheer up!" Shuyang said as he give me his sweet smile.

From the broke up BOYSTORY disband cause of that. Shuyang, Mingrui and Zeyu came with me while Hanyu and Zihao went with Xinlong. My Bestfriend Baicao had a family already and I'm taking care of her baby for her cause she had work and her husband aswell. She said she doesn't trust anyone except for me, Shuyang, Mingrui, and Zeyu.

"Noona please cheer up! You'll find someone else I swear!" Zeyu said while acting cute. Gosh his so cute!

"Noona how about we eat outside." Shuyang said making my face lit up.

"Your treat?" Zeyu asked.

"No Mingrui's treat!" Shuyang said.

"What?!" Mingrui said while I giggled.

"It's my treat then. Let's go!" I said before going outside with the boys. Zeyu was the one who's driving.

***

Time skipped and we're in the restaurant already. I forgot to tell you that I'm a successful CEO along with Shuyang, Mingrui, and Zeyu.

The 4 of us became the CEO of my father's Story building. One building is mine. The other one is for Shuyang, the other is for Mingrui and the other one is for Zeyu. The last one is for my father.

"Noona let's celebrate being a successful CEO for almost 5 years!" Mingrui shouted earning a look from everyone while me, Shuyang, and Zeyu look down from embarrassment.

"You do know you can just tell us. We are literally beside you and we can hear you even if you whisper. Gosh why do you have to shout?" Shuyang said acting like a boss. Yes for those 10 years his still a boss and I'm so proud of him. I would totally date him if we're both the same age.

"Cheers!" We all said before drinking our milk! Yes we still like milk, for those 10 years BOYSTORY thought me how to drink milk so when me, Shuyang, Mingrui, and Zeyu started growing up we still like milk.

"Gosh I can't believe we're drinking milk instead of alcohol!" Mingrui said but Zeyu smacked the back of his neck.

"Remember Noona told us not to drink Alcohol!" Zeyu said while Mingrui rubbed the back of his neck.

"Noona do you still like him?" Shuyang asked and I nod my head before sighing.

"I do." I said while looking down then Shuyang giggled.

"You sound like your going to marry me. HAHAHA "I do"." Shuyang said imitating my voice and I started laughing aswell.

"Oh? Zeyu, Shuyang, Mingrui, Yoon-A!" Hanyu said out of blue. We look at him with eyes widened.

"GOSH I missed you guys so much!" Hanyu said before hugging all of us. Zihao went to us and hug us aswell.

"Xinlong is with us! Let's go have fun and celebrate for reuniting!" Zihao said and I look down.

"Ugh I have a meeting I couldn't come. You guys go without me. I'll be fine! Bye Shuyang, Mingrui and Zeyu! Remember don't be late or noona will let you sleep outside the house!" I said as I stand up and they all giggled before waving.