Chapter One (Zeyu)

Requested by: Itserendipity
Boystory: Zeyu

Hey everyone I'm Lee Xiaoying and I'm 13 years old. I was born on December 30, 2005 and I've been bullied to school.

My ultimate crush named Zeyu, he was the reason why I go home full of bruises and good thing I can hide it with a foundation before going home or else my mom will transfer me to another school.

I was on my way home with bruises again. I was crying and I can't handle it. I wipe my tears away before entering the house. I saw my mom baking some cupcakes and I went to her.

"Mom!" I greeted happily! She turned around and gave me a sweet smile but soon dropped? Why? What happen though?

"Xiaoying! What is that big bruise on your arms?" My mom shouted. I was angry yet sad at the same time? I can't handle it anymore so I started crying.

"Ma I've been bullied and I get these bruises always. I hide it with my foundation so you won't get worried!" I said then she cried before hugging me. This is why I love my mom. She's so emotional XD.

"Xiao I'm going to transfer you in a new school! I can't stand this!" Mom said and I nod my head. I understand her cause if that happens to my child in the future I'll do the same thing.

"Ma I want to be home schooled! I don't want to go to school anymore it will bring back alot of memories!" I said before crying and she nod her head.

"Okay you'll be homeschooled starting tomorrow!" Mom said and I nod my head before going to my own room and I started crying again.

***

Zeyu's point of view

I was walking in the hallways and remembered Xiao. I tried to find her but she's not here maybe she's in the classroom. I run towards the room but no sign of her. Where is she?

"Good morning students! I have an announcement. So about Xiaoying she's homeschooled starting today and she will leave China next week. At least say goodbye to her!" The homeroom teacher said and my eyes widened.

What Xiao's going to leave? What I can't live without her though! Yes I'm bullying her cause I want her to notice me but why is she leaving? I know I hurted her but still I can't take this!

I run outside the classroom and went to her house. I look at the window and saw her mom applying some medicine on the bruise I gave her. I sigh before looking down. This is all my fault. I sigh before knocking the door. Her mom opened the door and her smile fade away.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly and I look down. I think I destroyed my reputation, now she thinks I'm a bad man or should I say bad boy.

"I'm sorry." I said softly before kneeling down. Tears began to fall and I wipe it away.

"Stand up young man and follow me!" Her mom said before going inside. I went in and got an eye contact with Xiao but soon broke when she went to her room.

"Why did you bully my daughter?" Her mother asked and I look down.

"I bullied her cause I like her. I thought when I bullied her she will notice me but she didn't so I started kicking and punching her cause I was angry cause she can't even notice me but soon regreted it!" I said before crying.

"Don't cry Zeyu I'm just asking you. Make her change her mind. She said she'll leave China next week with her father and I don't want her to leave so make her stay and change her mind." Her mother said and I nod my head before hugging Xiaoying's mother.

I went inside her room and saw her looking at a picture of Xinlong? Why?

"Xia-Xiaoying can we talk?" I asked her. She glanced at me before nodding her head.

"I'm sorry please forgive. I bullied you cause I thought you'll notice me. I hurted you cause I thought you'll never like me and the fact that you and Xinlong laughed together hurts me!" I said as I look down.

"Then don't be you idiot! You knew nothing about me so stop judging why me and Xinlong laughed together!" She said before frowning.

"Zeyu I like you okay! I don't like Xinlong I mean like why would I like my own cousin? You dumbass!" She said before rolling her eyes.

I look at her with shocked face before smiling widely. I walk to her before giving her a nice and warm hug and she hug me back.

"Wo Ai Ni!" We both said together and ended up laughing together. Someone came in and saw Xiaoying's mother. She went to us before hugging us.

"When you guys turned 23 let's plan your wedding day and Zeyu call me mother!" Mom said and I chuckled while me and Xiaoying along with "Mother" laughted together.

We're 25 now and we had a twins and we live happily ever after.

____________________
The End