Part 1

It was none other than a normal day at Hope's Peak, the Ultimate Supreme Leader was plotting his plan to take over the world at his desk, drawing pictures of his evil minions (Kermit Plushies ).

He hummed to himself, because he was finished with his work that he'd probably get a C on. He was thinking up machinations when his phone dropped out of the white hoodie's pocket.

The whole universe stopped.

That's when Monokuma, the headmaster, snuck up behind him. "Kokichi, as that a phone?" he asked as if he didn't see the fucking thing drop.

"No, It's a figurine of Poblo from The Backyardigans. (I really hope people know that show.)

However, despite Shaggy using 0.00000000000000000000000000001 % of his power to help the grape lie, it did not seem to surpass Monokuma. "I know you weren't playing on it, but I'll take that phone anyway, even though you weren't on it."

"No u. " He replied.

Monokuma pried the phone from his hands, and took it. "You'll get this back tomorrow young man! And your parents have to pick it up!"

Kokichi dropped into a pile on the floor. "NOOOOO! SHAGGY, WHY ME!" he had dedicated his whole life to his lord and Savior, Shaggy. Why would he let this happen? He was a Decon at the church of Shaggy!

(221 words)