Time Loop

It's dark. My head pounds like a heartbeat faced with love. The grey Moon shines on the silver doorknob and my pale hands as I open the door. Grey hands dry and crispy as the Sahara desert reached out through the wooden walls. The hallway is narrow because of the hands. Floorboards creak behind me, I'm being followed. Something cold wraps around my bare ankle. Wood breaks. A moment of shock as blood trickles down my face. As dizzy as I feel I get to my feet. Swoosh. Dark figures move behind me. A cold, slimy, long and black thing finds its way around my neck...and squeezes. Things that look like humans gather round, children start laughing with their lollipops in hand. No matter how much i scream and kick and yell and shout nothing happened. They just kept on laughing at me. What's the point? I'm going to die anyway. Salty rivers flowed down my hot red cheeks. My limbs went numb. Everything slowed, even time. I can hear my heartbeat, almost like I'm face to face with it. But it walks away and the sound fades. My breathing ceased, along with time. A warm light envelopes me, a safe, loving and bright light. Am I dead? Or sleeping? It doesn't matter anymore, it only lasted for a very short time. How sad i kinda wanted to stay. Anyway I open my eyes, I'm in a room with one window and one door. It's dark. My head pounds like a heartbeat faced with love.