The Unseen in Cavelander Square

Today I need you readers to use your imagination and travel with me to your home where you and your little brother are arguing over who has to get the groceries. "It can't be my turn", you announce in disbelief checking  the calendar one more time. "It is Tuesday right", your ANNOYING little brother has proven you wrong. After sighing in annoyance you grab the cash and head to Cavelander Square where Wal*art  can be found, the ground was covered with very shiny stones. When you got there the first thing you notice is the fog. 'Quite eerie' you think to yourself hesitating to proceed. Though slowly you get over it. CLICK CLICK CLICK. You freeze. "Please let it be my imagination or better my stupid little brother", you beg yourself. CLICK CLICK CLICK. It's not your imagination. The sound goes on and on before you decide to turn around. "I refuse to be apart of a horror movie", you inform whomever is making that sound. You walk and walk and walk and walk and walk and walk before you realize that you're lost. Then the clicks come to a sudden halt. CLICK CLI-. Heavy and hot breath brushes your shoulder. You spin around on your heel out of shock. Nothing's there or at least that's what you think. "Let's play", you hear what sounds like a little girl. Scared out of your mind you run until you bump into a wall. "Ow", you mumbled. "YOU MEANIE, YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE ME",  the little girl reveals herself although you can't quite make out her face. She starts running towards you with the speed of lightning and a knife in her hand. You run to your left and tuck into a tight alleyway. After calming yourself you notice her run past you and drop her knife. Trying to be as quiet as possible you pick up her knife thinking that you can defend yourself. After what seemed like ten minutes of you wetting yourself you decide it's safe and peek outside just to make sure. Just when you take a step outside you felt something take a hold of your pinky and ring fingers. You turn around slowly and look down. Your scream fills the air "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH".

"How does it end Miss Emma? How? How?" little Joseph begs you with his eyes just to tell him. "No one knows" you lie sticking out your tongue at the kindergarten class. You were the substitute teacher. "You said that it's bad to lie Miss Emma", Stephanie reminds you while also reminding you of your puppy at home that you forgot to feed. "Oh well, I tried to save you. Just don't scream." , you morph your face into the hollow shell it is. When you switch back you notice that the kids look just like you now. You smiled with glee.