The Beautiful Forest

[THIS STORY IS PURE FICTION IF THIS STORY RELATES TO ANY TRUE EVENTS OR PEOPLE THAT IS COMPLETELY COINCIDENTAL]

Take a stroll with me, through a forest with many beautful things. Though some things are not as they seem.

  You're wearing your favorite clothes, and the stroll is really peaceful. Every time you breath you feel the crisp air going straight to your lungs. It feels as though nature around you are embracing you warmly, the scenery embracing your eyes. Life feels wonderful here. You stand still as to just feel the world around. Your heart sinks fast to you bladder when you feel like you've sunk. But that's impossible because your standing on land so you shrug it off and walk further into the forest. The trees start to block the sun almost as if it's protecting you from something. You feel safe and warm like the color yellow. No homework or job, no need think about tomorrow because life here is perfect. You reach out and touch one of the leaves, it's cool and smooth like a new rubber ball. What strikes you as weird though is when you turn to continue walking and spot some vines that spelt "RuN". Run, run away from this place? It was so peaceful you couldn't imagine leaving, every step felt like that moment when you were hurt or sick and your mother loved on you afterwards. You felt loved you felt cherished, warm and most of all safe.  When you look an the ground you see a continuation? It says "DeePer". You smiled "RuN DeePer" 'I'd love to', you think to yourself. As fast as you could you ran and ran deeper into the forest and as you ran you realized that you were lost but it didn't matter because you felt free. "BANG". You heard a loud noise that rubbed you the wrong way. Your chest was pounding and your back felt as if you've been punched from behind. You looked down at your chest and see blood, your blood. A sharp, intense and overwhelming pain took over your senses. Your muscles automatically relaxed and you fell on the ground, your vision was blurred and you couldn't bare to move. Until the roots started moving towards you. It took leaves and used it to create a cloth like substance. You start to get sleepy and are about to close your eyes when you feel something smooth wrap around your chest. The roots pulled it very tight. You were fine for the time being. "HEEEEELLLLLLLPP MEEE", some man screamed. The safe feeling was lost among your thoughts. You got up and ran in a random direction scared out of your mind. You thought this was a safe space. "Greedy humans, we protect you, heal you, we make you feel again and you leave us! All we wanted was a little company", a deep and smooth female voice stated. You slowed down with plans to stop and turned around, the roots grabbed your wrists and ankles firmly. What happens next is up to you.