Who's Chimmy?

Jimin's P.O.V -

"Maybe I should take it back... I mean, what if he finds me creepy? Or weird?!" I ask Taehyung with the letter in my mind. "I'm sure he won't Jimin... plus he probably already read it," my eyes widen. "AISH! What am I gonna do?!" I yell out ruffling my hair. "Jeez! Jimin, don't worry!"

I sigh and lean back on my chair. "I'm sorry... I'm just... worried.." Taehyung sits down on top of his desk next to me and looks down at me. "It's fine. I know how worried you are. I'm sure Jungkook liked your letter.." I nod at him.

Taehyung's P.O.V -

~After class~

Jimin has been sulking all through class and I'm worried about how he'll be in his next class since we don't have that class together. "Tae. Where do you want to meet after class?" He asks me. "The usual place. Under the big tree in the court," he nods and walks away.

I'm really worried about him.

~After class again lol, sorry~

I start walking towards the tree when I get a call. I look at the caller ID.

Incoming call
Jungkookie

Accept | Decline

Hey.

Hey. What's up Jungkook?

Do you want to eat with
me and Hoseok? I want to ask
you something.

I was going to meet with Jimin.
I could ask him to come along if you want.

Thanks Tae!
Meet us in the cafeteria.

Yup! Bye!

I hang up the phone. I get to the tree and see Jimin on his phone. "Hey.. Jimin?" He looks up at me and smiles. "Hey! Is something up?" I stroke my hand against the back of my neck and awkwardly smile. "So... you know how I'm friends with quite a bit of people?" Jimin looks confused at the question. "Yeah? Why?"
"Um.. well.. I'm kinda... am... friends with Jungkook and he kinda wants to eat with me today... do you want to come?" His eyes widen. "Wait. You are friends with Jungkook?! Why didn't you tell me?!" He yells out. "I'm sorry Jiminie.." he sighs. "It's... fine... I'm sorry for yelling. To answer your question, no. I won't come... I can't face him," I raise an eyebrow. "He won't know it's you.. it'll be fine," he hesitates for a little before he nods. "Okay then. Let's go," I say.

Me and Jimin get to the cafeteria and look around for Jungkook and Hoseok. "Tae! Over here!" I hear a voice call me. I turn around and see Jungkook waving his hands. I take Jimin's hand and drag him over to the table. 

"Hey Junkookie! Oh, this is Jimin by the way," Jimin bows shyly. We sit down and I ask Jungkook what he wanted to talk about. "Oh! Right! So I got this letter in my locker and in it it said that they are a year older than me. I figured since you are in the same year you might know, so, do you know anyone by the name of Chimmy, hyung?" I see Jimin's hands shaking at the question. I grab it but in a way that Jungkook and Hoseok can't see. "U-um.. I don't know.." I say. Jungkook nods. "I see... what about you Jimin hyung?" Shit.

Jimin's P.O.V -

"What about you Jimin hyung?" My head jolts up as I hear the question. I squeeze Taehyung's hand in distress. "Well um.. Jimin doesn't know many people since he's pretty shy.." Jungkook nods.