If only he knew

Authors P.O.V -

Jungkook wakes up from the light shining through his curtains. He gets his phone and checks the time. It's 11:26am.

He gets up and goes to take a shower.

Jungkook is in the shower for about 15 minutes before getting out. He puts on black ripped jeans, a yellow sweater and white socks.

"Hyung?" Jungkook says as he steps out into the living room. He's not here... He thinks as he looks around.

Jungkook saw a note on the coffee table in the living room. He picks it up and reads it.

I'm out on a date with Jin the whole day today. Don't mess up the house.

-Hyung

Jungkook rolls his eyes. Why didn't he just text me? He thinks as he crumples the note and throws it in the bin across the room.

He sits down on the couch and turns on the TV. He decided to watch Busted on Netflix because he likes trying to find out who the murderers are.

I'm so bored.... Jungkook thinks as he reaches for his phone. He looks through his contacts to see if there's anyone who can satisfy his boredom.

Yoongi hyung
Hobi hyung
Taetae
Namjoon hyung
Yugyeomie
BamBam
Jiminie

"Not Yoongi hyung... He's probably sleeping, Namjoon hyung is obviously with Jin hyung, Hobi? Sure why not," he says looking through his contacts.

Jungkookie
Hey Hobi hyung!
Are u busy?

Hobi hyung
Kinda, why?

Jungkookie
I'm booored!!
There's nothing to do!

Hobi hyung
Call or text Jimin or something
I'm with Tae so Jimin is probably
bored too 😋

Jungkookie
Your hangung out with
Tae without me and Jimin?
How rood! 🤭

Hobi hyung
Me and Tae have been
hanging out since 10.
Jimin was asleep and knew
that you were 😏

Jungkookie
Why can't we just meet
with you and Tae?

Hobi hyung
You know why!
0///0

Jungkookie
Aish! Fine!
Good luck on your date!

Hobi hyung
Not a date!

Jungkookie
Mmhmm..

Jungkook chuckles. He decides to call Jimin to ask to hang out and he's glad when Jimin says yes. Jungkook tells Jimin to come to his house to which Jimin just says an 'ok, see you soon' and hangs up.

~

Jungkook's P.O.V

Ding dong.

I rush over to the door to welcome Jimin inside. When I open it I see Jimin standing there looking at his phone. When he notices me he looks up and gives a small smile. Cute.

"Come in Jimin hyung," I say as I step out of the way so Jimin can come in. He steps inside and takes off his shoes.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask him. "Hmm, I don't know. How about a movie?" He says. I smile and nod my head.

We both sit on the couch as I scroll through Netflix for a movie to watch. Jimin wanted to watch a rom-com called 'Her'. It wasn't really something I would've watched but I did since Jimin really wanted to watch it.

~

So the movie turned out to be more interesting than I thought. It was about a girl who a bunch of guys fell in love with.

The guy who she fell in love with turned out to be her secret admirer who put roses in her locker everyday. It was a pretty cute movie. Jimin kept coo-ing at the romantic parts.

This movie kind of reminded me of Chimmy since like the guy in the movie, he puts letters and mochis in my locker.

Me and Jimin go to the kitchen for some water and because of the movie, I can't help but think of Chimmy.

"I wonder if I'll find out who Chimmy is..." Jimin suddenly spits out his water and I look at him with a raised eyebrow. "Eh?!" He yelled out with a shocked expression which makes me even more confused.

"Y'know, Chimmy? I just wanna find out who he is so bad! I think... I have a crush on him," I say with a small smile and blush emitting on my face.

Jimin's P.O.V

"I think... I have a crush on him,"

Eh?! Did I here that right?!?! Jungkook has a crush on.... Me? No... Jimin... No... He has a crush on Chimmy... Sigh.. If he knew it was me I'm sure that he would change his view. I'm only a friend to him...

"-Min hyung? Jimin hyung?" I snap out of my thoughts and notice Jungkook's face is closer to mine tilted slightly.

He's too close...

I start to blush intensly. "Jimin hyung? You ok?" he asks, slight worry evident in his voice. I nod slighty, "A-ah... Y-yes.. I'm fine... Ahem! Um... How about w-we go s-somewhere and talk m-more?" I mentally curse at my stuttering. Jungkook backs away nodding.

~

Me and Jungkook decide to go somewhere we can eat. We are currently walking towards a kbbq place that Jungkook suggested.

"Jungkookie... Why do you like Chimmy?" I ask him softly. "Mm.. Well, he makes me feel loved... Like there will always be someone there for me, even if just in letter form... He never fails to make me smile with his letters. The letters make him out to be a cute and sweet person. I want to know more about him. His likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses... I just... really like this person..."

The whole time he was speaking... he had a cute smile on his face. The whole time he was speaking... I smiled too. The whole time he was speaking... I fell more in love with him...

"You don't know him though... How can you like him so much? It could all be fake..." I say to him. "Maybe... But atleast... For the time being, this person helps me smile everyday, maes me feel loved everyday..."

I smile at him. My eyes forming into cresents. "What do you picture him to be like? To look like?" I ask. He hums rubbing his chin between his fingers as he thinks. "I picture him as the cute type. Shorter than me. Hmmm.... Kind of like... I guess you, hyung," I chuckle.

If only he knew...

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter.
I think it's short? Idk.
I just got writers block and thought that this seemed like a fine ending to a story.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

💜💜