2. Sleeping

Preference

Calum- Cal and you always touch. He has to feel you to fall asleep. Your legs would be tangled and he would stroke your hair as you fall asleep. When you wake up, you would never be in the same position, but never less, still touching.

Ashton- Ash is a cuddler. He likes to hold your back to his chest. He likes to kiss your head and whisper sweet things to you before you fall asleep. You like to hold his hands that he wraps around you and play with his fingers. In the morning, you always wake up in the same position. Sometimes he is already awake but he loves holding you in his arms.

Luke- Luke never sleeps with a shirt on. You always rest your head on his chest and trace patterns on his stomach. He softly hums a song and rubs your arm with his thumb. Sleeping with Luke is unpredictable, sometimes you wake up and he is sprawled out on top of you. Other times your back is to his chest, and he has an arm draped around you.

Michael- Mikey is a big softie. He would do anything for you, and usually you guys sleep face to face. Your legs are tangled and his arms are wrapped around you. You think it is like a hug, but Michael says he wants your face to be the first thing he sees in the morning. You couldn't agree more, because every morning you wake up and see his beautiful eyes staring back at you and it is the best feeling in the world.

---

That's it!

Xoxo~Caro