Part 5: 4th October, 2015

I think it's sad that this is a date etched into my brain.

This is the date I lost my virginity.

I grew up always thinking that this is something I should save for marriage, that it's the most intimate thing you can do with someone, and I needed to save it for my husband.

So, that plan failed.

Me and George were still friends, even if things were a little awkward between us now. A group of us, including George and Freya, decided that we would go to a party night the university were putting on in their student union. To be honest, it sounded shit, but it was an excuse to drink, so we went.

Long story short, it lived up to my expectations. It was a terrible night, so we left early and started drinking at the flat.

George got very drunk, and passed out on one of our sofas. I was on the other one, needing the night to get better before it could end.

I had started scrolling through my phone looking at my contacts, and came across Charlie's number, from the flat party where I'd met him.

We started chatting, and he said that he and his friend were drinking in his flat and he asked if he could come over and join us. In my slightly intoxicated state, for some reason I thought that sounded like a great idea, so I invited him over. They arrived, and George was still asleep on the sofa. Long story short, Charlie and I ended up kissing and I know now that George had woken up  but had pretended to be asleep still so that he didn't have to deal with the awkward situation.

One thing led to another and we went into my room. George woke up at that point and jokingly through a condom from his wallet in our direction, but I assured him that I wouldn't need it. I had no intention of having sex with Charlie, we were just gonna chat and make out a bit.

Ha.