BF 14

"The physician arrived"

"Wangye, wangfie this servant had come" the physician bowed along with the other man.

"Are you the one who's knowledgeable about poisons?" Tianxiong looks at the doctor and frowned. This doctor is still young and handsome. He has doubts about whether to trust him or not.

The truth is, he would not let any man touch Mu Fei Hong. Especially, young and good looking ones.

"Yes, Wangye" the doctor has a gentle and manly voice that any woman can fall to him.

"No! Find another one. I won't allow him"

"Hahaha, stop being an ass" Mu Fei Hong's voice was like a sweet melody that everyone could hear.

Tianxiong frowned, luckily they can't see Mu Fei Hong's face because the bed was covered with curtains. When Tianxiong thinks about this, he's still unhappy.

"Don't mind him. Check my pulse and be calm. He won't do anything to you" Mu Fei Hong did not also see the poison doctor's face but she knew that the doctor is handsome that's why Tianxiong is being childish.

She slid her hand outside the curtain so that, the doctor can examine her. Actually, she already knows what kind of poison she had in her body and wanted to tell Tianxiong about this. But she was distracted by Tianxiong's love confession a while ago and then someone came, how could she have time to tell him?

If she's in the modern world, then she can easily cure it because her grandmother has a whole room with different poisons and antidotes inside. But in this unknown world, she doesn't know where to find the ingredients to make some antidote, except that, she can just directly threaten her cousin to give her the antidote and kill her after that.

Killing her will lessen my future problems but that won't do, I'm not an angel to let her die peacefully.

"Wangfie's condition is gotten worse each day. She might not feel any pain but the poison slowly spreading in her heart. When the poison attack, she will immediately feel a strong headache and blurriness." The young doctor said.

"And...she will be infertile for a moment because of the poison's presence" he added.

"Then what can you do to cure her?" Tianxiong impatiently asked.

Mu Fei Hong was sad when she heard the doctor said, she did not know about that. A while ago, Mu Fei Hong was worried that she might get pregnant early without wandering in this world. But that doesn't mean that she doesn't want to have a child, surely, she wants to conceive one with Tianxiong.

"The only thing that can cure her is the Flower of Gealle"

Flower of Gealle?

"The Flower of Gealle only grows at the North Continent dark forest. Rumor says, that it was guarded by a giant beast and no one dared to go there"

"Go out and take your award from Chan Tia," Tianxiong said.

Mu Fei Hong raises the bed curtains, showed her determined face.

"I will go" Mu Fei Hong seriously said.

This is her life, so, she will be the one who's taking responsibility.

"No, it's too dangerous out there. You're still not familiar in this world." Tianxiong hugged her, he can't let anything happen to her.

"I know, you're worried about me. But you're busy right now, aren't you?" Mu Fei Hong pushed herself in Tianxiong's embrace to feel his warmth. She wanted to travel with him but she's afraid that she might delay his plan.

Tianxiong got silent for a moment. He does have a lot of things to do, but when it comes to Mu Fei Hong, he can just set them aside.

"Trust me, I'll be quick as lighting and come back to you"

"Okay, but if you take too long, I'll come for you" Tianxiong frowned, separated with Mu Fei Hong is the hardest thing to do, as possible, he wants to be together with Mu Fei Hong everywhere and anytime.

"Hmm?" Mu Fei Hong smiled. "Okay"