BF 17

"I did not expect this town to be livelier than the Mu City and the Xi Kingdom" Mu Fei Hong opened the curtains wider as she enjoyed the entire time watching outside.

"Princess, you should let those curtains down and stay still in the carriage. People are looking at you and also talking about you" Hong Xi said. Her miss is undoubtedly beautiful, she got the attention that she needed even without making a word. But we're in a different kingdom, Hong Xi is afraid trouble might come.

Mu Fei Hong knows about that fact, it's not like her fault for being beautiful, blame her parents for having wonderful genes.

"Ling Li, look for an inn..no, a house may be right. Look for a house that is completely common with the neighbors, so no one can suspect us. Don't forget to disguise as a low-key, we should not attract attention, it only brings trouble to us."

"Yes, miss" Ling Li disappeared in a second.

"Shu Xiao" Mu Fei Hong's voice was not loud nor small.

" Yes?" Shu Xiao did not go inside the carriage instead he stays outside.

"Do you miss your hometown?"

"Nah" Shu Xiao's voice was unexpectedly cold. A flash of murderous glint could be seen.

Mu Fei Hong lazily rests her head on the side and seriously watched Shu Xiao's shadow in the bloody red curtains.

These were not her business, but Fei Hong thinks about the possibilities that they may encounter. The flower of gealle can only be found in the dark forest north continent and that place is taken care of by the north royalties. So, it's not possible that strangers like them to walk in.

"I'll help you" Mu Fei Hong smiled

"You're making trouble" Shu Xiao raised his eyebrow " And I thought you hate inviting troubles"

"That's my middle name and this could be exciting, but we will act after we get the flower" she giggled, if Tianxiong would hear this, he would immediately get Fei Hong and get the flower by himself.

"Do you want the throne?"

"No" the curtains opened "Stop that thought of yours, Tianxiong will kill me" Shu Xiao walk in and sat across Mu Fei Hong. Hong Xu went outside to get some snacks.

Mu Fei Hong lazily rest her head in the window and looked at the floor "Boring" she looked like a kid that did not permit to go out.

"Let's get the flower first after finished curing you, I will tell Tianxiong about that. Getting you involved lessen my life"

"No need, Ling Li already sent a message to Tianxiong"

Ling Li, who's currently writing on a piece of cloth directly stiffen, as he overheard what Mu Fei Hong said.

"Don't you want to go back?"

"You're asking too many questions" Shu Xiao said

"Well, I'm curious." she shrugged " A house full of wolves, expectedly no one wants to go in"

"Both husband and wife really investigated me."

"Because we can't trust someone that easily" Shu Xiao rolled his eyes as what Fei Hong sarcastically said. "And if you want some help, don't hesitate to ask me. I hate debts, I'm gonna repay you in any favor you ask"

"OK"

Shu Xiao went outside leaving Mu Fei Hong inside. "I missed my husband, how I wonder what he's doing right now"

********

Tianxiong was at the palace as he receives the letter. His aura was frightening until he read the last part, it became gentle.

They are currently discussing important affairs, the officials looked at him like a love-struck fool.

"Ahem, now can we proceed?" the King said.

"Yes, your majesty. I want this meeting to be quick, my wife already missed me" they didn't say anything and slightly coughs.

They all looked away and did not notice the slight seriousness of Tianxiong's face. He needs to act fast, his wife once again gets into others trouble for fun.

In the past, she always encounters like this. There was last time, she almost got in jail because Mu Fei Hong beat some guy and got in critical condition. Then some other time, she was accused as a mistress some of her client's wife. Tianxiong knows that she acts willfully, but she's a good woman and Fei Hong always have reasons behind.

She might be rich and can just bribe and pay to anyone, but she did not do any of that. Instead, she always has a thousand tricks to swindle or rob money from others. Just like how she handles the police officer, the guy that she beat molested another girl and her punches are just self-defense. She threatens the officer to falsely accuse her, the officer was afraid because there's a lot of witnesses. He secretly paid Fei Hong a large sum of money to keep her silent, it is also the same for the wife who accuses her for being a mistress. The wife also got her gigolo and fortunately, Fei Hong always investigates on her clients. She accidentally caught a picture of his wife with a different man, not just one, but thrice and keep it, you already know what happened next.