Suspicion

Ever since Asano found that crowbar beneath the clinic's bed, he felt as if he was being watched.

It wasnt the usual stare of admiration he felt from his schoolmates but more of a raging murderous intent.

Asano thought that it might be an E Class student wanting to have revenge but this person feels like he wants to kill him!

The blonde sighed, he didnt have time for this. He took out a keychain from his pocket. It was a simple keychain for most, but to him it was incredibly beautiful.

"Shuu-chan! I made you something"

A soft voice whispered in his ear

"Oh! Its a keychain I made! D-do you like it?"

Asano looked down and caressed the metal cresent along with the blue and orange gems in it.

"Hehehe. It took a while to make but luckily I had enough time to make it for your birthday since mom and dad-"

The soft and angelic voice was cut off by a small sob

"Oh no. Im fine Shuu-chan! But I need to go, say hi to your father for me. Happy birthday"

Several other memories started to fly in his head

"Shuu-chan! Lets go play!"

From innocent ones

"S-Shuu-chan hic h-help..."

To dark ones

There have been a lot of times where he wished he could have changed his decision.

"W-what do you mean I cant"

Decisions he regretted making

"It was fine before! P-please, I cant take this!"

Decisions that made him feel ashamed for being weak

"Please, just today! A-and I wont bother you again. Please, i-it hurts. M-more than usual"

being too weak to help the person he loved the most

A gust of wind blew against Asano making his blonde hair go messy.

His mind was blank as if the wind picked up that calming voice with it.

The Student Council President kept walking, head low. He accidentally bumped into someone.

"My apolo-- Akabane"

The gentle voice he started quickly turned into one filled with annoyance as he looked at the red head in front of him.

Karma seems to ignore him, more focused on picking up whatever he dropped on the ground.

Asano's eye twitched. He has always hated Akabane, that asshole is trying to compete with him! But there was also another reason he hates him. He doesnt know why but for some reason his gut is telling him that this redheaded bastard stole something from him.

Something important.

He glanced at what Karma picked up. Curious as to what was so important that the redhead took minutes to rub off....the....dirt

Asano's eyes widened

In Karma's hands was an all too familiar necklace. One with a round blue gem in the center along with small snakes surrounding it.

I know that necklace.

His breathe hitched

I know who made that.

His head hurts

That belongs to Nagisa

Before his sanity broke Karma coughed

Asano looked at him in shock but then glared at him

Why the hell does he have that??!!

Karma smirked knowing exactly what's in the blondie's mind

He slowly placed the necklace around his neck, clearly giving Asano a clear view of the necklace.

And just like that Karma walked off. No words said, nor a single glance.

Asano tightened his fists.

He knows that there is only one necklace in existance that looks like that, not to mention he saw that one dent on it that made him hate himself even more.

That was Nagisa's handmade necklace.

Asano bit his lip making it bleed

He grabbed the folded missing poster of Nagisa in his pocket.

He stared at him. His beloved.

For the past week he never had any leads, but now he does have one.

Akabane Karma a suspect of the kidnapping of Shiota Nagisa