New clues?

Asano was suprised to know that the key fit the lock, which he noticed has the same blue gem on it like the key.

He opened the box and grabbed everything in it and locked the box back before bolting towards his room to avoid suspicion.

He placed everything he took on his table. Akabane's files were left forgotten at the side as Asano kept his attention on the secret files before him.

He looked at the contents of that box closely.

Several files, a pen with more smaller blue gems, and another box with another lock, this time the key was a set of numbers.

"That crazy old man really thinks of this as a game"

Asano gritted his teeth at that.

Though, if he looked closely he could see a few bumps on each number. It looked like... braille?
He shook his head and set the odd thought aside before carrying on with the other objects

He first looked at the pen.

It seems like a normal fountain pen but the blue gems made it look like a pen worth millions.

Blue gems.

He compared them to the key and the box underneath his father's desk.

"This is definitely Nagisa's work"

Asano checked if the pen had any ink. It seems like it did.

He took a piece of scrap paper and attempted to write something.

Though he didnt think the ink is actually blood.

When Asano noticed this he took a step back in suprise and disgust.

"Why does father have this?!"
"Why is there blood in it?!"

A few questions flew in his head but a single question seemed more important to be given an answer than the others

"Is this.... Nagisa's blood?"

The thought of his father taking some of Nagisa's blood and keeping it in Nagisa's handcrafted fountain pen as a 'souvenir' disgusted him.

He placed the fountain pen to the side gently along with the scrap of paper to burn later.

He moved on to the files.

Sure enough it was about the one and only

"Shiota Nagisa"

Asano jumped before turning around and was faced with his father.

Asano tried hiding the files along with the fountain pen and box all the while sweating nervously as if he was cought commiting murder.

"F-Father, what brings you here? I thought the business trip lasted a week?"

Gakushuu shivered when his father chuckled

"I had the suspicion you would go as far as to steal some files out of my office just to find Shiota. It looks like I was right"

He glared at the objects behind his son before giving him a sadistic smile

"And to think you would believe me"

Asano Gakuho sighed disappointingly as he raised up his journal

Gakushuu glared at his father as he showed his son the calendar inside his journal. Asano Gakuho's whole week was completely free of work.

"Such an innocent soul he is"

The man started while his son continued glared daggers at him, now for a different reason knowing exactly what, or in this case, who he was talking about

"But not everything is all cupcakes and rainbows now is it?"

Asano Gakuho scoffed in disgust

"Everyone has their inner demons. It just so happens that the little bluenette doesnt know he has one"

Gakuho slowly walked towards Gakushuu. Scratch that, he was walking towards his son's table

"Or should I say"

Asano Gakuho picked up the locked box before walking out of the room

"He doesnt want to believe he has one"

Was the last thing he said before leaving his son's room, letting out a deep chuckle that echoed through the hallway.

Asano Gakushuu stood there frozen.

"What is going on?"