025 : missed you

025 : missed you

❝ I THINK I'M GOING TO INVITE
TOM TO THE PROMO TOUR ❞

⋆。˚  ✩

"I hate saying goodbye to you, why do you have to live in America?" Scarlett pouted as she and Theo were saying goodbye as she prepared to leave for her tour promoting Almost Is Never Enough.

"Don't worry, the next time you'll see me is before the wedding!" Camila gushes, and Scarlett goes to hug Chris, who holds her tighter than usual.

"I'm so happy you're happy, Scar, it's been a long time coming." He whispers, and Scarlett smiles sweetly, wrapping her arms around her future brother-in-law a little tighter.

"I love you, Chris." She whispers, Theo holding her hand and she feels a rush of butterflies that she always got whenever she came into contact with her boyfriend; she adored the feeling.

"See you in two months!" She waves as the couple walk away hand-in-hand to the uber that took them to the airport, which would then take them back to the home where they live together.

"I think I'm going to invite Tom to the promo tour." Scarlett says absent-mindedly, scrolling through her contacts to find Tom's.

"Oh?" Theo was caught off-guard by her statement, raising his eyebrows in surprise.

Scarlett shrugs, nodding her head, eyes forever trained on her phone, already typing a text to her best friend. Tom had gone home two days earlier because he couldn't handle the crushing news of Scarlett and Theo's getting together.

"Yeah, I miss him, y'know? We hardly spend any time together anymore. Plus, you're at your parents for most of tour."

"Whatever you want." Theo sighs, a hint of frustration in his voice as they ride the rest of the car journey to the airport in silence.

𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢

scar 🖤
tommy, i miss you,
like so much!

scar 🖤
please come to tour
with me, it would
honestly make me the
happiest x

read 09:23

scar 🖤
tom? what's going
on? why are you
ignoring me?

tommy😩
what do i do?

attachment: 1 screen-
shot

zendIya👅
it seems as if
she genuinely does
want to spend time
with you, tom, do
it

tommy😩
alright

m

unchkin 💌

sorry, i was on the
tube i lost signal

munchkin 💌
but of course i'll
come, scar, i miss
you too (so much)!

scar 🖤
thank god i thought
you were ignoring me
on purpose haha

scar 🖤
but i'm on my way
home and i'll come
home! tour starts tmo
in london

Scarlett still had the key to the house she used to share with Tom; she never knew why she always kept it on her, maybe as a momento or whatnot, but it always made her smile.

And now she gets to use it for the first time since she moved out all those months ago.

"Honey, I'm home!" She calls out to Tom, who was somewheew in the house, jokingly, giggling lightly to herself.

Scarlett hears Tom's feet running against the wood flooring; he runs like lightning down the stairs, coming close to slipping halfway down.

Coming face to face with his best friend in the first time since he was about to tell her he loved her- Tom couldn't help but break out into a wide smile, Scarlett doing the same as she was quick to wrap him in a comforting hug.

"Missed you." She mumbles into his chest and he strokes her hair, ecstatic that he was actually holding Scarlett again; he thought he never would.

"Believe me, you have no idea how much I missed you, Scar."

𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔪

♡ liked by scarlettcabello, tomsacutie and 13,217,530 others

ᵗᵒᵐʰᵒˡˡᵃⁿᵈ²⁰¹³ : hittin' the town

VIEW ALL COMMENTS...

SCARLETTCABELLO: hey i said i was gonna post that photo u meanie 😩
ϟTOMHOLLAND2013: scarlettcabello oops 🤷🏼‍♀️

USERNAME: tomlett reunited for aine promo i am blessed

USERNAME2: come to Barbados!

USERNAME3: ack come to germany pls we miss u

⋆。˚  ✩

a massive filler but
needs to be read other
wise you'll be asking
w

hy tom n scarlett are
going promo tour togetha