Chapter 4

*Darcy's pov*

I couldn't stop thinking about how amazing today was. Being out with Dougie felt so right, I just hope he finds it that way too. I couldn't bare it if he didn't want to see me again when I really want to go out with him again. I lay upside down on my bed with my feet against the wall staring at my phone waiting for a text or even a call. I looked around my room at all the McFly posters.

'Omg! If Dougie saw these I would die!' I thought to myself.

I guessed if my relationship with him was going to escalate, he was bound to come into my room at some point and if he saw all my posters, he'd turn around and walk straight out of the door again. So I decided to take them down. The ones of their Attitude came down first. As I was stripping my walls, Tori came in with a cup of tea and almost dropped it when she saw my bare walls.

'What the hell have you done? Where are all your posters?' she asked, sitting on the edge of my bed still holding the tea. I grabbed it off her and sat down next to her. I took a sip and sighed.

'Well I thought if Dougie and my relationship was to become something more, I couldn't have posters of him all over my walls. It would be so cringy and creepy'. Tori nodded in understandment. Her eyes wandered around my room and stopped at the wall behind my bed.

'What happened to the naked one?' she laughed. I pushed her gently letting out a laugh.

'Well I couldn't exactly keep that there. What if he saw it?' I looked at her and smirked. 'Also, I thought I might end up seeing the real thing so why would I want a picture of it?' Tori's eyes widened.

'Jesus DD! You've only just met the guy. Calm your tits girl!' she said trying to act all stern but still let a small smile slip out. I looked down at the floor and half heartily apologised.

------------------------------------------/

After dinner there was still no text or call from Dougie. I was beginning to wonder if he would ever contact me again before my phone began to buzz. I looked at it straight away and it was him! I squealed and went into the conservatory.

'Hey Doug. How's it going?' I smiled.

'Yeh good thanks, just round Harry's at the moment. Writing some stuff for the new album....' There was a long pause from his end. I held my breath, waiting for him to say something else but nothing happened.

'Urm-rm. So. Did you want to ask me something or what?' I pushed him, trying to get an answer. There was a sigh and then some muffled whispers.

'Yeh. There was actually. Oh god, ok. Um, I was wondering if... oh god. If um, you wanted to be my official going out friend?' he stumbled. I laughed.

'Dougie?'

'Ur yeh?' he asked sheepishly. I laughed.

'Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?' I asked him, crossing my fingers hopefully.

'Yeh that's what I meant. Not going out friend, that doesn't make any sense. Yes, girlfriend?' he stumbled. I could hear muffled giggling in the background. I gathered it was the McFly guys taking the piss out of him.

'Yes of course I will Doug. How could I say no?' I laughed doing a little dance around the conservatory.

'Ok cool great. I'll talk to you later then... girlfriend!' he whispered, giggling.

'Yes of course, boyfriend' I said, blowing a kiss down the phone and hanging up. Aimee creeped into the room with a girly smile on her face. 'What?' I asked playing innocent.

'So.... What did he want?' she asked, smiling more.

'Oh nothing. He just asked me if..... I WANTED TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!' I shouted. Aimee widened her eyes and lunged towards me with a massive hug and a kiss on the cheek.

'OMFG! This is so exciting. You're going to get married, have kids. OMG, please let me be your maid of honour?' Aimee fussed.

'Woah girl! Hold on a sec. We've only just made it official. There's no way I'm thinking about any of that yet.' Aimee stopped larking around and her face dropped into serious mode.

'Oh right. Sorry DD, got a bit carried away there didn't i?' she laughed, shaking her head.

'Just a tad.' I teased her, putting my arm round my shoulder. 'But your gonna have to help me tell mum and dad that I'm going out with a celeb'. Aimee nodded in agreement and we went back into the lounge and watched The One Show.