3.

Tj POV

I stand by the table when I see buffy walking to me. "Hey" I said. But than she KISSES me. I quickly push her away. But than i see cyrus running away.

I run after him. "Cyrus". I yelled. He stoped end turnes around. "WHAT TJ?." He was crying. "It's not what is looks like, she kissed me... I pushed her away." I said.

"Really?" He said, still crying. " yeah, I would never kiss her,I promise. she is your friend" . "What do you mean?" He said in confusion. "Thats why you're mad right? Because she is your best friend." "Oh... yeah.... that's why..." he said. "We should go back." I said. "Yeah".

Back at the party

I see buffy standing in the corner of the room. I walked to her. "Why did you do that?" I said mad. "I wanted to make Marty jealous. I'm sorry" she said. "I don't care. You need to think about Cyrus. he was mad because he thought I kissed you!" "Im sorry" "you need to say sorry to Cyrus not me" I said.

"Why?" She said confused. "Because you are his best friend, he probably thought I wanted to take you away from him." I said. She looked at me. She was thinking. "Oh.... I get it now" she said. "I need to go, sorry. Bye tj". "Bye...." I said.

*------------------------------------------------------*

Hiii. A new chapter!!!!!!! I hope you like it. X lola