10

~Stay inside and dream of towers
Wake up all alone
Welcome home~

Another day had passed since Johannes had stormed off and I had done nothing but pace around this room and gaze out the small window that was provided.

When night came I decided I'd sleep some more, that was pretty much all I could do. A few moments after I had gotten comfortable, I heard the door open then close. I turned over to see Johannes awkwardly standing in front of the door.

"Is everything alright?" I asked him.

He didn't say anything, he just looked down at his feet.

"Johannes?"

No answer.

I got up from the bed and walked over to him. "Johannes, what are you doing?"

He still kept silent and I began to get frustrated.

"Johannes answer me!" Then it happened. All the frustration and bottled up emotions began to spill out.

"I just want to go home! Please! Take me home!" I shouted as tears began to stream down my face "I can't take this anymore! I-"

In the blink of an eye, I was met with more confusion. Johannes had wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He leaned forward and gently placed his lips against mine.

A/N: Sorry for not updating in so long.