3

Two days later, Jimin was released from the hospital. The IV had brought life back to Jimin's complextion. He was still thin, overly so, but he was healthier. He walked out of the hospital with strict orders. Three meals a day. Must keep the food down. Jimin cringed when the nurses told him to eat. He knew that his brothers would be watching him all the time, and that he wouldn't be able to get away from them anymore. There was a part of him that was angry, yet another was grateful.

Over the next few weeks, Jimin was faced with many challenges. All the boys made sure Jimin ate well and kept it down. They were determined to help Jimin, no matter how much he hated it. A few times, he tried to get to the bathroom after eating, but his hyungs were quick to catch on, especially Hoseok and Namjoon.

A few days after being released from the hospital, Jimin sneaked into the bathroom when his other hyungs weren't looking. He locked the door behind him. He knew he shouldn't do this, but he felt so disgusted by the food in his gut. He had to get rid of it.

Before Jimin could get to the toilet, Hoseok was banging on the door.

"Jimin, open the door, NOW!"

Jimin was frightened by Hoseok's violence. He froze for a moment before kneeling in front of the toilet. He had to, he just did. Otherwise, he would get fat. He couldn't let that happen.

Just as Jimin lifted the seat, there was a loud crack. It scared Jimin. His head whipped around to see what had caused it. The doorknob lay broken in half on the floor. Hoseok burst into the room, a hammer in his hand. He had broken the doorknob just to stop him! Hoseok dropped the hammer. Jimin was frozen for a moment, shocked at what his hyung had done. Then his emotions kicked in.

"Leave me alone!" he screamed. "I can't, I can't be the fat kid anymore!"

Jimin quickly turned towards the toilet, attempting to stick his fingers down his throat.

But Hoseok was fast. He grabbed Jimin, pulling his arm away from his mouth, and yanking him back from the toilet. Jimin screamed in rage. He struggled to be released. By this point, Namjoon and Jin had made their appearance. Jimin clawed at Hoseok's arms, drawing blood in desperation. He screamed like a mad man. His hysterics frightened all of them. But Hoseok would not let go. His brother needed his help, no matter what.

Namjoon and Jin helped Hoseok hold Jimin down. Jimin's violent fit ended once all three boys were holding him. He knew he didn't have a chance anymore. Defeated, he burst into tears. The boys loosened their tight holds on Jimin, but he didn't try to fight anymore. He lay on the bathroom floor, surrounded by his three hyungs. He knew they were only trying to help him, but he was desperate. He didn't know what he needed to stop. It was overwhelming!

The three others took a deep breath. They had stopped him, that was all that mattered. Jin noticed Hoseok's bleeding arm.

"Hoseok, you should probably take care of that." He nodded towards Hoseok's arm. He seemed to notice it for the first time.

"Oh, uh..." Hoseok's voice trailed off. The sight of his own blood made him squeamish.

Jimin was still in hysterics. He couldn't control his crying. He covered his face with his arm, not knowing what to do.

"I...I...I can't, I, please, no... Hoseok hyung, please... I can't! I can't!"

Jimin reached for his hyung, who ignored his wound when Jimin called for him. He took Jimin's outstretched hand in his own.

"Yes you can, I know you can. You are strong Jimin. You will get through this. I'm here for you, we all are."

Jimin's tears flowed freely. He attempted to sit up, but got dizzy from all the crying and hysterics. He would have fallen back on the floor if Hoseok hadn't caught him. He let Jimin's unconscious form rest against his chest, supporting his weight and brushing his hair off his tearful skin. He cared so much for Jimin. Namjoon and Jin observed the way Hoseok held Jimin. They knew those two had an exceptional bond, one that would never be broken. They couldn't have been closer if they were real brothers.