~Episode 1-Preview~

Sister Snatched
Directed by: Sharon Pham
Episode 1~
In the very modern United States, lay a dumb reality show. Yes, a reality show. Basically, a bunch of rich people who are troubled and are not responsible. Those groups will have to get "sister separated".

Hi, my name is Krystal K. and I'm a contestant of "Sister Snatched". Um, I think I will win this competition, like of course me, I have all the qualities of a survivor. I can tell my personal chef to make my filet mignon.

My name is Fabio, and I'm going to win this, I just feel it sister. My parents take care of my rent.

Wait, there's no prize for this challenge? I'm leaving. Wait, I can't leave? This is ridiculous. I'm Emily, and I don't want to be here.

My name is Logan, and I'm here to win. I've been in prison for more than three years. Why are you guys so surprised? I can't believe my parents didn't bail me out. You can't be bailed out of prison? That is not okay.

"Welcome to the show contestants! My name is Chris and I am the show's host."

Krystal: I don't know who this Chris guy is, but he is a whole meal.
Chris: These people don't know what they are about to go through.
"As you can see, there are helicopters and parachutes. Yes, you have to parachute out of a helicopter."
Fabio: Why would Chris do this to us?
Emily: My wig flew.
Logan: I never knew we were going to be parachuting, but it sounds fun.
"Alright, before you grab parachutes, I need your personal belongings, phones, jewelry, and any food. We will provide you with the essential items you will need."
Krystal: I hope that the essential items would be a Gucci handbag.
"Wait Chris, do I get a Gucci handbag?"
______________________________________________________________________________

NEXT TIME ON SISTER SNATCHED...
"Sisters, I have an announcement."
Logan: Wow...
Krystal: What a B****