Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

3:50 a.m.

I woke up and of the ringing from the phone, I saw Jennie's phone ringing and I hesitated to answer it so I didn't I placed it back to the table and hugged Jennie on her waist.

I was about to close my eyes when I heard a 'ding' from her phone.

I opened it and I smiled at the lock screen it was me and her on a restaurant.

I opened her phone since I know her password. I checked the messages and saw that it was just her dad so I put it back, I don't want to destroy her privacy. I turned her phone to silent so I could sleep in peace.

I went back and hugged her, I kiss the back of her head since I'm back hugging her and mumbled an 'I Love You'.

I woke up since my alarm rang. I saw Jennie snuggling on my chest.

I caressed her fluffy cheeks.

She slowly woke up and smiled cutely at me.

"Awww" I kissed her lips and smiled back

"Good Morning TaeTae!" She exclaimed and immediately clung onto my neck

"Good Morning Love, what do you want to eat? I'll cook" I said

"Anything," She said and I nodded

"Do you have work?" She asked me and I shooked my head

"It's my day off," I said and she smiled

"Yay! You can finally spend time with me for the whole day!" She said

I went down to make breakfast for me and her, I cooked pancakes and of course, I didn't forget the milk.

"Jennie yah! Let's eat" I shouted from downstairs

"Mhm Okay, coming" She replied and I sat on the chair waiting for her

She went down the stairs and ran to me.

"This is delicious!" She said as she gets the fork and ate the pancakes

"Uyu!" She exclaimed when she saw the milk I giggled at hiw she reacted

"Jennie yah, your father called at 3:00 am, he kept messaging you" I said and she suddenly became quiet. I don't know why but I think she's hiding something from me

"Umm I'll check it out later" she said and smiled

I nodded and started eating my food.

Time skip

We finished eating. Jennie suggested that we go to the amusement park and invite the others. I agreed, we called the gang and they all said yes.

We're here at the amusement park, Lisa and Jungkook was holding hands walking to the ferris wheel. Jimin Hyung and Rosé was gone I didn't see them. Jisoo Noona and Jin Hyung went to the Vikings, I saw Jisoo Noona gulp while Jin Hyung is holding her hand to go to the ride.

Me and Jennie stayed and bought some cotton candy. We went to the gun game, the one where you shoot the biggest points before all the bullets are gone.

I got Jennie a giant cat stuffed toy. She looked cute hugging it since her small arms can't hug the whole thing.

I giggled at her and held the stuffed toy. We agreed on putting it to the car, so we went there and put the stuffed toy we went back inside and rode the rides.

Jennie's POV

I was walking with Taehyung when I felt someone staring at me, I looked back and saw the guy that dad introduced to me, he was smirking, I hugged Taehyung. He got startled and smiled, he held my head and kissed it.

"Are you okay?" He asked kissing the side of my head

"Yeah I'm okay, I just wanted to hug you" I said and burried my face onto his chest

"No matter what happens, I Love You okay?" I said and he nodded

"I Love You too" He said and he held my cheeks so that be can look at my face. He pecked my lips and I smiled.