Chapter 20

Please Vote🙏

Jennie's POV

When I got back home I immediately went to my room and cried. I was crying and crying until I decided to be strong and stand up for myself.

I wiped my tears and fixed myself. I went down and told my dad that I'm gonna agree on the marriage. The plan is still on though.

Dad told me that we're getting married next month. I just agreed.

Skip to 4 months later

The past weeks I've been vomiting very often and I'm getting more and more dizzy, my period wasn't showing up, I'm getting concerned, the wedding is gonna be in 2 days.

If It's what I'm thinking it is I better take the test...

I went out and went to the drugstore to buy a pregnancy test.

I went back hime and took the test. I waited and waited for minutes until I decided to see it.

My eyes widen at the result. I sat down my bed and covered my mouth in shock

I'm pregnant...

With Taehyung's baby..

I touched my belly and carresed it. I have a living creature inside my body. Tears filled my eyes as I was carresing my stomach. Taehyung impregnated me...

I'll take care of this baby. I still Love Taehyung and I want to go back to him but I stopped myself.

I'm gonna take care of this baby even if his or her father isn't with me anymore.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sorry for the short update!!

Thank You for reading this book i really appreciate it!

Please don't forget to

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT!!