Chapter Five

They go outside. Izzy begins to draw a king cobra, and her name under it. Everyone else writes their name and their spirit animal.
"Is that your spirit animal?" Alice asks Izzy.
"No, it used to be. But I don't act like that no more." Izzy says.
"So what's your new one?" She asks.
Izzy thinks for a moment.
"I don't know. Maybe a dragon fly." Izzy says.
Alice hands her the blue, purple, and black spray paints.
"Well then," Alice says,
"Paint it."
    After they finish, they go inside. Its 8:45 at this point. They go inside and eat snacks and leave the hideout at 9. They all ride their bikes down to Izzy's house.
"Hey," Izzy says.
They look at her.
"I can ask my parents if y'all can all stay the night tonight, then y'all can call your parents and ask them." Izzy says.
"Even us?" Says Denis, pointing to him and Malcom.
"Yah." She says.
"My parents don't really care about what I do."
They agree and Izzy asks her parents if they can stay the night. Her parents say yes and all the group members parents say yes as well. They all go up to Izzy's room and chat until they are tired. Then the boys go downstairs, and the girls sleep in Izzy's room. That night was a Friday, so they didn't have school tomorrow.
  That night, she woke up at 3 am to the sound of water running in her bathroom. She goes down there and when she walks in, she sees the water stop running. The tub is filled at this point. She begins to feel tingling on her neck, she reaches on her neck and her necklace is gone. She looks in the tub, and there the necklace is, just floating in the water.