Chapter 2 - Collage.

(Nobody knows that Steve Rogers is Captain America and the government had let the experiments roam free.)

"Now, who can tell me the most about their family history during the war?" Captain America asked the class. He pointed to me. "Yes. Miss...?"
"People call me S.P.B.W." "Anyway..." I started, coming down to plug my computer into the projector.
"I am a HYDRA experiment. Physically, I am 20 years old. I am really only 1050. I served in the second world war against their orders. I was made from the DNA of four different people."
"What are their names?" Captain America asked me.
"Pietro Maximoff, Wanda Maximoff, James Barnes and Steve Rogers." I said. "I don't know where any of them are, or if they're still alive. HYDRA, somehow, managed to go into the future and collected their DNA." "My name is their initials: S: for Steve, P: for Pietro, B: for James's nickname Bucky and W: for Wanda." I said, unplugging my computer and walking back to my seat as people clapped.

(Time skip to where Cap announces who he takes to the tower.)

"I, personally, think that S.P.B.W should come with me." He said, shocking me and making me blush.

(More time skipping to Thor's lecture and question.) (Nobody knows who S.P.B.W is in this class.)

"Who can tell me about the Norse goddess: S.P.B.W?" He asks the class.
"You." He said pointing to me. "S.P.B.W is a Jotun. She is the twin sister to Loki Laufeyson. Her father is Laufey. Her mother is Farbauti. she was taken from Jotunheim by Odin, taking Loki with him. She was banished to Earth, or Midgard, 1050 years ago. Nobody knows where she is, or what her identity is now. She looks exactly the opposite to Loki, apart from how pale their skin is. She has reletively white hair and silver eyes. She is the goddess of death and destruction." I said.

(S.P.B.W has been chosen to go to Asgard for a day.)
(She is to meet the two in the headmaster's office. Steve and Thor know that she is the same person. And will take her on separate days. Steve wants her to meet her earth parents and Thor wants her to meet her Jotun/Asgardian brother.)