I Won't Let Go

As Yunlan, Wei-Kang and Shen Wei talk. "So you'll be doing this for your whole entire life. Hiding from Xin ci? What if he find you just like me?" He ask the two of them.

"What about your children's future? What will happen to them. As Shen Wei was speechless on that. Yunlan on the other hand looked bored on his questions. Shen Wei suddenly notice Yunlan's face as he get a his handkerchief to wipe Yunlan's dirty face. Yunlan suddenly swat his hand. "Are you finished now?! I didn't sacrifice everything just so you can get Shen Wei again. I'm not that naive boy you ones knew! I won't yield in!" Shen Wei trying to calm him down. "Shen Wei would you leave us to discuss on something?" His father said. First Shen Wei worried if it's a good idea to leave the two hotted men to talk to each other. As Shen Wei have no other choice but to leave. But as he open the door he was suprise almost all of them is ears dropping at them. As he close the door Shen Wei also tried to listen to their talking.

As the two men face each other,
"Shen Wei told me everything." Yunlan suddenly pound his hand on the table. " Are you making a story, Shen Wei won't betray me!" As he shout. "He didn't betray you! As much as I hated it, he still love you! And won't leave your side! I'm just worried about his future, he can't just be a house husband?! He have many potential to be someone! And what about the future of your children? My grandsons! I want them to have the best school for their future!" Yunlan suddenly cut him. "And what you suggest?" Yunlan ask. "I want you and your family to move in to our house for your safety. And I want my son to have a brighter future than these as well my grandsons!" Yunlan laugh hard. "Could you please repeat that? Move into your house? So you can control Shen Wei again as well my family? My family?!" Yunlan suddenly switch something under the table. As suddenly different guns emerge from the back of the pictures, the t.v, the tables and even on the floor. Shen Wei's father was shocked to see many guns in his life. My surname is Shen for now but I still have Zhao's blood!" As he took a small gun and pointed it on Shen Wei father's head. "Protection you say?" As he loaded the gun, I'll crush anyone who meddles or even hurt my family. No one's gonna take anything from me! Especially Shen Wei!" Wei-Kang smirk, "Your just like your father never want to listen to reason!" Yunlan suddenly said to him, "Leave! For I still never forgive you for hurting Shen Wei!" As Wei-Kang leave, Yunlan switch again under the table as everything back to normal. All most all of them fell as the door open. "Yezun! Let's leave!" Said his father. But Yezun request to his father that can he stay for a while because he miss his Gege. As his father agree and left.

Shen Wei suddenly went to Yunlan and embrace him at the back."Yunlan please forgive me if I say everything to my father." Yunlan suddenly removed his hold, I think you should sleep with your brother for a while in the guest room." As he walk away from Shen Wei. "Gege! I think Yunlan is still pretty mad at you!" Said Yezun. While Yunlan went to the bathroom to take a cold shower to cool his head off, he can't believe his angel told to his father everything. And feel betray. He put his head on the tile and wanted to forget everything. As he open the shower switch, water drops hit his head to foot. He was immerse in his thinking, he didn't heard the knock of Shen Wei. As a hand on his waist suddenly jolt him from his thoughts. "Would you like me to scrub you at the back?"Said Shen Wei. As Yunlan face his angel, looking rather flushed as he intensely look at him from head to toe. While licking his own lips . Those pink soft lips that draws Yunlan in him without second thoughts, he was pulled by Yunlan and kiss him hungrily. The blushing Shen Wei almost shriek as Yunlan pulled him at the cold shower. Yunlan plumb lips upon him prevented him from screaming. As Yunlan tear his clothes apart. "Your mine only mine! No ones gonna take you away from me!" He whispered to Shen Wei's ears. Shen Wei blushed on it as he whispered back, "Am I forgiven now?" As he tightly holding to Yunlan's bare naked wet body. Yunlan grin on it, "Maybe....but promise me you won't talk to him anymore! His so manipulative like my father it irks me!" Shen Wei laugh, "You told me I'm cute when I'm mad, but when you get angry your quiet hot!" As Shen Wei kiss him on the cheek. Yunlan angry face change, "Really?" He forgot his angry at Shen Wei. "Me? Hot?!" As he laugh, signaling Shen Wei next move. As he was the one been cage by Shen Wei. "Hey not fair! You trick me!" Shen Wei smile, "No ones fair in love and war?!" As he devoured Yunlan in the shower room.

While everyone is tense on what's happening to them. "What's taking them so long to talk!'' Said Yezun. Da quing on the other hand knows, "Maybe his angel is taming him now?" He said to himself and want to laugh. While in the case of the children, Yang yan was amaze how his Uncle Yezun looked exactly like his mother but with different hair style and clothes. He suddenly hugged Yezun, almost making him out balance. "What?! Whose this kid?!" As he tried to pushed him off him. Da quing laugh, "That's Yang yan, Yunlan's son!" Weylan suddenly scold Yang yan, "Stop it! Gege! His not your mother! His the twin brother of my Papa!" As Yang yan doing his innocent eyes on Yezun, "Hey mister! When I grow up can I marry you!" Yezun was suprise as he blushed while his trying to remove the child's hold on him. Da quing laugh hard, "Oh! My god! Yezun your dream come true, it's not Yunlan but his son is proposing to you!" As Da quing almost laugh crazily on the floor. "Where are those two?! Hey! Kid! Don't joke around! And stop hugging me!" As he struggle to get free from the hold of Yang yan while Weylan helping his Uncle to remove his step brother from him.