03/02/19 - Chapter Six

Lena Adams:

I lay in bed... alone... and I just pray that in a matter of time I will no long roll over to an empty bed. I hope some day soon I'll be rolling into Stef's arms. We've told each other we love one another, that's a commitment, yet we've not spoken about our 'relationship'.

Then, like clockwork my phone rings showing her name, FaceTime.

"Hey babe" I greet as her full face comes on screen, her beautiful golden locks down the side of face that I love so much. Given by her job I don't get to see her hair down so much, but I love it. Her gorgeous neck on show that I just want to plant numerous of markings all over and her broad shoulders on show... hold up... she had no top on.

"Hey, so I was wondering... what would you say we are...? We told one another that we love each other but we've not discussed this. Are we dating? Are you my girlfriend? Crush still or sadly just a friend with a little more feeling at this stage?" She asks, looks like great minds think alike. "I know this may be soon, but I want to tell Brandon tomorrow and I need to know what we are"

"I was actually thinking the same before you called, what do you feel comfortable with at this stage" I questions. She presses her two lips together and contemplated her choices.

"I think... I really really love you Lena Elizabeth Adams and I'd love to date you..." okay, I'm okay with that, I guess she needs time. "But what id also like is for you to be my girlfriend... if you'd have me"

"Stefanie Marie Foster... I would love to be your girlfriend" I giggle. This is all I've ever wanted, the love of my life is my girlfriend and I couldn't be happier.

"Great, and now that you're my girlfriend..." she bites her bottom lip seductively which is so sexy because she doesn't even know how gorgeous she is, her eyes sparkle with lust as she travels her phone down to show her full perky breasts. Damn. I knew she had no top on and throughout the times we've met I could tell her had some amazing boobs, but now she has finalised it. I wish I was there with you. "I figured since you stripped down unexpectedly then so would I"

"Wow Stef, I wish I was there" I beam, I suck my lip between my teeth and widen my eyes more and more but I cannot pry my attention away.

"Then... why don't you come over... spend the night. Come on, Brandon's asleep, you can sneak in and we can have... some fun" she persuaded, and very convincing. There's nothing I want more than to be there with her, with her full body on show before me, her skin against mine, her flesh between my teeth and her lips upon mine. I want her first time with a woman to be with me.

"Okay, I'll come over..." I smile.

"Great... I'll see you soon love" love... that simple name she calls me but seems to be so effective. Love, that has so much meaning.

"Okay, Bye"

All I'm wearing is a skimpy, silky gown, thin straps, black silk down to my mid thighs, but it's sexy. So I leave it on hiding it with my long coat, to top this look off I put on my black high heels and wonder to the wardrobe where I pack a bag for over night so I'm dressed and ready to sneak out early before Brandon wakes up so that I can escape and get to work.

I drive to her apartment where I park my car behind Stef's. I enter her front door and quietly shut it without making a noise. The intense tapping of my heels agains her hard wood floor is too loud so I take them off and carry them allowing me to walk past Brandon's room without making a sound.

I get to her bedroom and slowly open her door. I'm usually nervous but at this moment of time, I'm excited to have sex with my girlfriend.

Where is she? I put down my bag and shoes at looks around. I swear if she is hiding I will scream.